BOYS

• Toni - Northland
17 years 1 week ago #150023 by Toni - Northland
Replied by Toni - Northland on topic BOYS

quote:Originally posted by Ralph

hi i only turned 13 on friday and i have just recently got a boyfriend thimg is he can be really controlling like if i phone him every time i say im going to hang up he has a big fit to make me stay talking thing is we have nothing to talk abou and its a toll call so for every extra minute he keeps me on the phone the more we have to pay any suggestions to stop this control freak inside my boy.[?]

Though, I will answer this. DON'T let yourself be controlled by ANYONE at your age. Not a good start to life. You don't need to get into these mind games some fellas play.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 1 week ago #150027 by Kiwi303
Replied by Kiwi303 on topic BOYS
well, she's on enough of a lifestyle block to have two horses... I've heard you feed horses on money, the same way I've heard boats described as holes in the water tha you fill with money... why no-one manages to feed them on grass only is beyond me. Sure a racehorse running hard round a track morning and night 7 days a week needs a lot of high quality feed, but the quiet hack that ambles round the paddock???

You Live and Learn, or you don't Live Long -anon

More
17 years 1 week ago #150033 by Dobiegirl
Replied by Dobiegirl on topic BOYS
Ralph - get rid of this boy quick smart. Take this from one who has experienced a "controlling" boy friend. My first every boyfriend at the age of 16 - 18 gradually got more and more controlling. He didn't like me wearing make-up in the end, didn't like me wearing heels because I would be taller than him (even if I had to get dressed up for a party or ball etc). In the end he used to sulk when I talked with any of his friend's (male friends) even if all they were doing was being polite or asking for my advice about something! I got very tired of it in the end - it seemed like I was always apologising to him (but for what). None of it was my fault and I didn't do anything wrong - I never cheated on him in either thought, word or deed but he seemed bent on ruining our relationship. In the end at 18 I had a bit more courage and a bit more maturity to realise it wasn't me that was the problem - it was him and I got rid of him. He didn't like that and accused me of having someone else etc. When I told him I was sick of his behaviour and how he treated me etc, I think it was a shock to him. I met him many years later and wondered what I ever saw in him, although at heart he was a nice guy he had his own insecurities to deal with.

Ralph - you are 13 - much too young to be involved in a situation like this believe me. Have fun, enjoy school, enjoy your friends (male & female), get some hobbies etc. I see you work as well and that's commendable. Just enjoy life as a teenager whilst you can, without any adult worries. Believe me the worrying and adult stuff will happen all too soon!;):D

Lisa
3 acres, 1 Horse, 2 Greyhounds, 1 Cat, 2 Cockatiels, 5 Cayuga Ducks & 3 Khaki Campbell Ducks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

More
17 years 1 week ago #150066 by rob
Replied by rob on topic BOYS
dump him, if he wants to control you now, what is he going to be like later on. make new friends and dont let any boy rule you.

good luck

Rob

More
17 years 1 week ago #150087 by Ralph
Replied by Ralph on topic BOYS
THANKS!!!!!!I DUMPED HIM!!!!! and to answer your questions i am a girl but in 2005 we had a puppie (BC x HW) and his name was Ralph but when Barney (gelding) kicked him, he got enternal bleeding in the adamon. After 5 months he died. Miss him heaps, but we have just recently brought 2 new puppies(female and male) and we named the boy Ralph because he is so much like old Ralph. I now it seems sad to replace an old friend but its made me feel so much better. so yeah.

LRWaetford

More
17 years 1 week ago #150088 by Ralph

quote:Originally posted by Kiwi303

well, she's on enough of a lifestyle block to have two horses... I've heard you feed horses on money, the same way I've heard boats described as holes in the water tha you fill with money... why no-one manages to feed them on grass only is beyond me. Sure a racehorse running hard round a track morning and night 7 days a week needs a lot of high quality feed, but the quiet hack that ambles round the paddock???

we have 30 acres and also owen a few cows a bull and some young steers.

LRWaetford

More
17 years 1 week ago #150096 by max2
Replied by max2 on topic BOYS

quote:Originally posted by Ralph

THANKS!!!!!!I DUMPED HIM!!!!!

Good on you Ralph, you don't need that sort of trouble at any age. All the best, Swaggie

More
17 years 1 week ago #150164 by Farmer Riley
Replied by Farmer Riley on topic BOYS

quote:Originally posted by Toni - Northland

[br]maybe gay?

At 13????????

Why not? Are you suggesting that you 'turn' gay at a certain age?

More
17 years 1 week ago #150172 by witheze
Replied by witheze on topic BOYS
Forget about boys, and attend to your schooling, you need a well paid job to afford to keep horses, you know, feed and vets bills and covers and broken gear,and a float and riding courses/holidays, not to mention a new horse when the present one gets too old....Not too many husbands like forking out for the above either, so make the most of being your own boss. Now get back to your homework [}:)]

More
17 years 1 week ago #150228 by Ralph
I Got no homework its the holidays, OH no mwait i have social studies homework GOT TO GO BYE.
regards Ralph:D

LRWaetford

• Toni - Northland
17 years 1 week ago #150229 by Toni - Northland
Replied by Toni - Northland on topic BOYS

quote:Originally posted by Farmer Riley

quote:Originally posted by Toni - Northland

[br]maybe gay?

At 13????????

Why not? Are you suggesting that you 'turn' gay at a certain age?

Yes.

More
17 years 1 week ago #150235 by Kiwi303
Gays tend to notice the smae sex around the same time as straights notice the opposite sex.

More
17 years 1 week ago #150243 by Farmer Riley
Replied by Farmer Riley on topic BOYS

Gays tend to notice the smae sex around the same time as straights notice the opposite sex.

Of that I have no doubt, puberty kicks in whatever your sexual preference. But to suggest that someone 'turns' gay, I'm not so sure about.

More
17 years 1 week ago #150244 by Ralph
IM NOT GAY FOR GOODNESS SAKES

LRWaetford

More
17 years 1 week ago #150251 by Kiwi303
Sorry ralph, this was a side topic hijack arguement between Toni, Farmer Riley and myself, Not a suggestion about your sexual preferences, dates to before your post of picking your Screen name from your dogs name. Nothing to do with you anymore, Tell you what tho, I'm gonna start this off as a new topic in the OT forum so we don't upset ya anymore [:P]

C'mon Farmer, Toni, lets go have a debate :D

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds