BOYS

More
17 years 2 months ago #9219 by Ralph
BOYS was created by Ralph
hi i only turned 13 on friday and i have just recently got a boyfriend thimg is he can be really controlling like if i phone him every time i say im going to hang up he has a big fit to make me stay talking thing is we have nothing to talk abou and its a toll call so for every extra minute he keeps me on the phone the more we have to pay any suggestions to stop this control freak inside my boy.[?]

LRWaetford

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 2 months ago #147525 by Isla
Replied by Isla on topic BOYS
Ralph, you probably need Youthline for that one! If it were a sheep harassing you, we could help.;)

More
17 years 2 months ago #147537 by wordhappy
Replied by wordhappy on topic BOYS
*grins* Entirely without meaning to, I found myself giggling aloud...

Regards,

Wordhappy
Crazy Cat Lady

No one minds dumb sexist beer ads... Yeah Right!

More
17 years 2 months ago #147541 by Brookdale
Replied by Brookdale on topic BOYS
Dear Ralph,
I think you should let your boy friend ring you, that way when it is time to hang up, he will or it will cost him to stay on the line. You are only 13 years of age, and because you have posted in here about your problem with this controlling boy, I feel an obligation to give you some advice.....

Go out and have fun with your friends, stay at home and read, play music and dance, be happy in your own company, enjoy still being a child and don't get yourself involved with boys (other than just friends) until you are much older and wiser. :D[:I]:D:):D
Signed
A Mother;)

• maggies mum
17 years 2 months ago #147542 by maggies mum
Replied by maggies mum on topic BOYS
What do you need a boyfriend for at 13!!

Cripes plenty of time in the future to be tied to one fella!! Get rid of him! Go be a 13 year old!

More
17 years 2 months ago #147639 by Youngfarmer
Replied by Youngfarmer on topic BOYS
there are alot of 3rd formers (12 and 13) at my school with boyfriends and girlfriends so its not an unusual thing.
my opinion would be that if you feel this way then you arn't happy with him... so dump him. your young and lifes ment to be fun
having him so far away thats its a toll call wouldnt help either.
do like the idea of making him ring you so he has to pay though[}:)] lol

Never enough hours in a day:)

More
17 years 1 month ago #149997 by max2
Replied by max2 on topic BOYS
Wow I missed this post....

Offer to worm and drench him Ralph, and show him the procedure. That will get him off your back. And don't take any crap from him either, nor pressure to "appear" to look like and behave like everyone else. You are NOT everyone else.

You know what I discovered when I left school? Not everyone had done what everyone said they did, its all bragging and rubbish and so don't believe any of it... they wanted to appear to be popular, wow what a let down that was for them.

A Gentleman will always call on a Lady. Once you stop being a Lady, then all sorts of trouble follow....;) tell him to bugger off. He will replace you very quickly at this stage... sorry.
You have better things to get on with. Play very hard to get. You don't need the hassle right now. If he is great for you, and meant to be with you, then he won't do what you say he is doing....

Insist on the best for yourself, and remember, you have plenty of years ahead of you to find that bit of fluff that you do really fancy, regardless of what anyone else may whisper in your ear is the best thing to do right now.
They are usually out to cause trouble for you, and have a giggle about you at your expense behind your back.

You don't need that trouble at this point in life. There is plenty of them out there later, much later, trust me!!!:D:D[8D];)

Tell him to jam it and hang up Girl! He will either come back over time, or move on. Do it now while your heart and pain are young.

More
17 years 1 month ago #149999 by Kiwi303
Replied by Kiwi303 on topic BOYS
when you go to hang up and he throws a hissy fit. tell him to call you back if he wants to keep on talking. I didn't have a GF till I was 19, slow starter or wot? [:P] theres no need to be bossed over by a boy when your 13, go do somethign fun, like Karate... At least with karate if he gets to be a pain you can wipe the floor with him :D A good way to get the point across to a thick, hormone-sodden randy boy that keeps hassling you.

edit: for all you "A Mother"'s out there... just give ya girls self defense lessons, very good for the self esteem and confidence. There was a girl I knew at high shcoll... a real stunner, who was always gettign wolf whistled at by a group of three louts a form or two above us, one time she got pissed off, handed me her bag one lunchtime when they whistled at her and went marching up. The ringleader started to make some snarky comment with a grin on his face, to be interrupted by a shoe in the groin (hard). before the others could grasp what was happening, one had been rabbit punched in the solar plexis, and the other got his ears slapped with cupped palms, then the second one, still bent over gasping, found a knee in his face before she turned to the third one again and gave him a chop to the guts, followed by one to the back of the neck as he folded over. :D

Needless to say those three were VERY polite to girls for a while after, and never again got quite as sude as they were previously :) And she was only about half the weight of the biggest of the three!

You Live and Learn, or you don't Live Long -anon

• Toni - Northland
17 years 1 month ago #150002 by Toni - Northland
Replied by Toni - Northland on topic BOYS
I'm confused. Is Ralph a boy or a girl??????????

More
17 years 1 month ago #150003 by AdoubleJ
Replied by AdoubleJ on topic BOYS
I think I'm as confused as you are Toni! [?] [:I]

AdoubleJ

12 dogs, 6 cats, 1 x Hereford cross /Cassie/Casserole, 7 girlie sheep and of course Rambo and IggyPop! and chooks!

More
17 years 1 month ago #150006 by Dream Weaver
Replied by Dream Weaver on topic BOYS
Me to, but i really think Ralph needs to find a forum more suited to his/her age group.

More
17 years 1 month ago #150008 by Kiwi303
Replied by Kiwi303 on topic BOYS
maybe gay? :P or using Dad's account?

As to age, dunno if that has any more effect on loving life on a lifestyle block that what consistutes size of said lifestyle block. we've had this discussion before, just subsistutes "size of posters land" for "Age of poster" and you'll find all arguments are identical.

I'll agree there are more appropirate forums for the question at hand, like a youth support group forum, but the question got answered, and ralph obviously feels at home enough here to ask advice so let ralph ask all he/she/it wants is my view.

You Live and Learn, or you don't Live Long -anon

• Toni - Northland
17 years 1 month ago #150010 by Toni - Northland

quote:Originally posted by Kiwi303
[br]maybe gay?

At 13????????

More
17 years 1 month ago #150015 by max2
Replied by max2 on topic BOYS
Read Ralph's previous posts and profile Folks, you will get your answer pretty quick!

Does it really matter, with matters of the heart anyhow? Obviously Ralph can't ask anyone else, so why not ask a few of us tough old bats/tarts for aunty (or uncle) advice....

Go Girl you rock!

ps my hubby calls me George, (except in very private moments, then I would have a concern) but not all of our nicknames relate to our sex...

• Toni - Northland
17 years 1 month ago #150021 by Toni - Northland
Nup Swaggie, still none the wiser after looking at both. Still, doesn't matter really.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds