Vinyl tile flooring for our sleepout

More
4 years 1 week ago #550798 by tonybaker
please don't use those thin vinyl tiles, they show up every imperfection and look cheap! Go to Bunnings and open an account (gets you a good discount) and look at their Senso 3m White Lifestyle Wide Nordic Vinyl Sheet. It's easy to lay and has a softer cosier feel. I been there - done that!

5 acres, Ferguson 35X and implements, Hanmay pto shredder, BMW Z3, Countax ride on mower, chooks, Dorper and Wiltshire sheep. Bosky wood burning central heating stove and radiators. Retro caravan. Growing our own food and preserving it. Small vineyard, crap wine. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 week ago #550808 by matua
If it was me, I'd go into a flooring store (Carpet Court, FlooringXtra etc) and talk to them. Work out how many m2 you need and see if they have an end of line that you like.
The product will be a lot better and you should be able to get a good deal. Most stores will also happily give you install tips if you're upfront about doing it DIY.

The loose lay vinyl sheet isn't too bad. As has been mentioned earlier, leave room for it to shrink. And get some good double sided tape to hold it down at the edges if you're worried about it curling.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.108 seconds