Help wanted to test drive a survey

More
8 years 4 months ago #517770 by Baroque
Done.

Interesting questions about the biosecurity stuff.

People thought I was mad when the EHV-1 outbreak occurred in 2014 and I made all visitors to the farm wash their hands and wash their equipment in Virkon before approaching my horses. I would rather be safe than sorry especially considering how fast the EI epidemic went through Australia a few years back, and many contractors visit a wide range of places.

I also keep stock out of the paddocks used for visiting horses and trucks [if we hold a clinic at my place] for at least 2-3 weeks, and then usually I put the sheep in there to clean up first for a couple of weeks so any of our horses will not go in that paddock for at least a month after such an event.

Breeding & training quality Spanish horses - THE horse of Kings! Also breeding Arapawa & Pitt Island sheep.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #517796 by John M
Being on the road traveling a fair bit means I most often check here from my phone. As noted above, I was unaware of receiving the notification of your PM.

Bit hard to do it from the phone, and when I tried going through to MPI, their website was running really slow. I found my property but then had to register and gave up.

Will try again next week when home again.

Breeding black Wiltshire shedding sheep.

Full shedding, easy care, good feet, easy lambing and good mothering is what it takes to make the breeding cut!

More
8 years 4 months ago #517819 by Anne
Do you still need participants for this?

More
8 years 4 months ago #517824 by 2D
I'm willing. What do I do?

More
8 years 4 months ago #517827 by kate
Today is the last day :cheer:

Web Goddess

More
8 years 4 months ago #517855 by spoook
Only just seen that I have a PM. :( Must see if I can get them to popout like they used to.
Too late .....again, story of my life currently.

There are no bad questions only those that are not asked.
"You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed"

Time to create page: 0.120 seconds