Which tractor around 25HP

More
8 years 5 months ago #517059 by tonybaker
Replied by tonybaker on topic Which tractor around 25HP
re tax back on petrol/LPG, it only applies to commercial operations. There are a few companies on the net who can help you make a claim.

5 acres, Ferguson 35X and implements, Hanmay pto shredder, BMW Z3, Countax ride on mower, chooks, Dorper and Wiltshire sheep. Bosky wood burning central heating stove and radiators. Retro caravan. Growing our own food and preserving it. Small vineyard, crap wine. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #517075 by Ronney
Replied by Ronney on topic Which tractor around 25HP
In my opinion both Rae and LR have got the right of it. We have a similar acreage to you and from what you write, of a similar nature. We also own three tractors and two Mules. The tractors sit there decorating the place, both Mules get used every single day. They tow, carry, spread. The Inter has a thumper on it which gets used for fencing now and again, the MF135 I will use several times a year to top paddocks and I don't know when the Kubota was last used. The 12ton digger sits in my cow yard pissing me off. When I want work done, 9 times out of 10 a contractor does it - it is quicker, cheaper and he knows what he's doing. If I had my way all that machinery would be gone with perhaps the exception of the MF - and the only reason for that would be because we have a river and we have cows and the two don't always mix.

Just my tuppence worth.

Cheers,
Ronnie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.107 seconds