Urgent - homes needed for chooks

More
8 years 7 months ago #514436 by kate
One of our lsb family is very ill and needs to rehome her chooks. If you can help, please do. This is what she said:

Polish bantam hens 3-4 years, white, white crested black and white crested blue. Have a 1 year WC blue roo, but mean bugger probably better his head
chopped off
4 polish bantam 1 year pullets, splash, WC black & blue, rooster WC blue not mean.

I have a group of white silkies asst ages 8pullets/hens and rooster, a couple of hens have bent toes due to humidity in incubator, but still good layers and broodies
Another similar group 1 blue rooster and his 4 blue hens

Also my gingernut program. Light Sussex x rhodie.

Wayne will be sorting thru them for me as this was suddenly unexpected so soon. Although on face book am getting lots of "I want I want I will take" possible wanbees,looking to make a quick buck, I would like them to go in groups if possible and to people who will appreciate and enjoy them.

Not looking at making a fortune, just good people who seem reasonable, can you put something up for me for people to ring Wayne 06 3089890 after 7 PM. Gingernuts were just hatched so they will need brooder etc, but will be guaranteed by colour, we are in featherston'

Web Goddess
The following user(s) said Thank You: red2140
The topic has been locked.
More
8 years 7 months ago #514440 by red2140
A big thank you Kate, will keep updated and if you want full descriptions of whats left see www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=969977570 . Looks like only silkies left at this stage and cool critters carriers are willing to come thru featherston next run, but that is in a month. but Wayne says he can hold numbers for that run if serious. Excuse my spelling etc, Wayne will be doing the chook orders for me a I am in hospital palliative care and sometimes my fingers don't work lol or the drugs buggar me up a bit. LSB has always been great for people helping others and am glad I have bee part of the family so to speak
More
8 years 7 months ago #514447 by Ruth
All the very best to you Red, I hope things go comfortably for you. Best wishes to Wayne too.
More
8 years 7 months ago #514470 by red2140
also dorpers
15 ewes
10 hoggets
15 lambs
2 rams
All purebred open to sensible offers on all or part' Located Featherston . Ring Wayne 06 3089890 or 0274773373 other times after 7 pm please.Viewing welcome, photos In no particular order sorry see
www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=969975828 for pics
More
8 years 7 months ago #514472 by red2140
sorry to bother again kate but can you add the dorper sheep to the thread for the chooks for me as we will be dispercing those also. Only when you have time and wayne will answere calls on his mobile 0274773373 for the sheep. He will only be keeping a few lambs or something for training his heading dogs. thanks again
More
8 years 7 months ago #514541 by kate
Purebred Dorper sheep
Asking price: $0
Listed: Fri 23 Oct, 1:32 pm
Watchlist
Listing #: 969975828 CONTACT DETAILS and photos on the ad

Due to ill health of owner, complete dispersal of purebred black headed dorper reasonable prices to be discussed with potential buyers.

15 ewes

9 hoggets

15 lambs

All purebred open to sensible offers on all or part' Located Featherston . Ring Wayne 06 3089890 after 7 pm please.Viewing welcome, photos In no particular order sorry

Web Goddess
The following user(s) said Thank You: red2140
More
8 years 7 months ago #514572 by red2140
$60 per head, no offers, sell one or multiples
More
8 years 5 months ago #516731 by red2140
PLease delete this topic all birds and sheep sold, Thanks for everyones help
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds