How do I find my classifieds?

More
8 years 7 months ago #513735 by red2140
Due to my health I haven't been visiting the forum for a bit to find everything is changed, don't like it as now cant find anything. For instance I had 3 or 4 classifieds going, but I haven't received any emails saying they were expiring, so thought I would renew them and cant find any way to retrieve them, where it usually had a menu and said your listings or something like that. I really don't want to have to re-do it :S all. Any help? Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #513736 by kate
Replied by kate on topic How do I find my classifieds?
Sorry, you should find the option there now...

Web Goddess

More
8 years 7 months ago #513762 by red2140
I will go have a look, by the way I didn't get an email saying their was a comment on my thread, I just happened to come back to see if there were any answers and see yours

More
8 years 7 months ago #513765 by red2140
Found it, thanks Kate. Are we no longer getting emails when they expire> I always renew when I get the email and never received any from when the last 2 expired. Also Do we not get a notification on our threads when someone responds now? I never received one when you answered last night. Thanks again

More
8 years 7 months ago #513768 by kate
Replied by kate on topic How do I find my classifieds?
You should have received emails before the ads expired. I'll recheck that it's set up correctly on this server.
I switched off emails for subscribed topics yesterday when (I think) all 18,000+ members were emailed about Leonie's meal. It seems that the idiots who migrated the forum set email notifications on for lots of topics. We're sorting it out now and it should be back on today.
Cheers
Kate

Web Goddess

Time to create page: 0.117 seconds