Welsh blacks

More
8 years 7 months ago #511734 by HarryPotter
Welsh blacks was created by HarryPotter
Hello everyone. I haven't posted for ages but some years ago I bought two pedigree Welsh Black cows, a mature registered core and her at foot calf.
Despite all good intentions I never bred from either of these.
The cow is now 15 and her "calf" at least 5. They are very much part of the family but the time had come to move them on due to various changes in our lives.
I have come here first to try and find them a forever home. They are both fit healthy and robust. But I doubt the older cow can be bred from again.
I do not want to send them away to the works. I just want them to have a great place to stay. They are incredibly quiet by the way.
I don't want to much for them. Perhaps 500 dollars for both. You will need to arrange transport for them and I have access to yards. They are currently situated just east of te kauwhata.
If anyone is interested please pm me. I am first and foremost only interested in finding them an awesome home.
Cheers HP

Sharing the pad with Harry the Australian Terrorist, Penny the Bearded Collie, Bev the Schnauzer/beardie and her daughters Nellie and Charlotte. (Dad was a Hungarian Vizsla) + lots of chooks. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #512214 by muri
Replied by muri on topic Welsh blacks
Harry Potter, the problem with selling them off cheap like that could be that someone else comes along and then sends them to the works. Once you sell an animal, you cant control what happens to it.
There might be someone on the forum happy to take such reasonably priced animals but if you put it out to the general public, they might well meet a different kind of end

More
8 years 7 months ago #512216 by HarryPotter
Replied by HarryPotter on topic Welsh blacks
I know muri hence why I came here first. I am realistic but I'm sure someone here would love two quiet rare breed cattle.

Sharing the pad with Harry the Australian Terrorist, Penny the Bearded Collie, Bev the Schnauzer/beardie and her daughters Nellie and Charlotte. (Dad was a Hungarian Vizsla) + lots of chooks. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time to create page: 0.109 seconds