Rechargeable Torch

More
9 years 11 months ago #486404 by keppelk
Replied by keppelk on topic Rechargeable Torch
Haven't had much to do with the solar ones sorry. Reggit had a thread about one that looked excellent - see www.lifestyleblock.co.nz/lsb-forum/showthread.php?t=39038 In-build radio and phone charger is a damn good idea.

No torch warehouse that I know of. There are an incredible range of torches out there - but pricing is certainly not 'warehouse' for the better ones. If money wasn't an object I'd have a Nitecore TM26 'Tiny Monster'. Like carrying 4 car headlights in your hand. Only $500ea + $100 batteries and chargers! www.nitecore.com/productDetail.aspx?id=75#.U2xOmC_ZUfM

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #486432 by Fat Joan
Replied by Fat Joan on topic Rechargeable Torch
Thanks for the info Keppelk, I have picked up the 4 bay nitecore charger from eBay for $20 inc post. Hopefully its not a counterfeit one, sounds fine though. I never really like leaving the batteries charging in the cheaply charger overnight

More
9 years 11 months ago #486460 by tehoro
Replied by tehoro on topic Rechargeable Torch
Have had a good run with the 60 LED lights from supercheap (long stick things). Rechargeable, and a lot of light. One (a couple of years old now) still working OK after being dropped into spa pool a couple of times.

Time to create page: 0.110 seconds