ANZAC day outing for ..........

More
9 years 10 months ago #486785 by Stu_R
:) :) Kazzie is happy to be home Nana ... and yes she is home .. you raised her and cared for her and to her your always home ;) :)
I met Kazzie a couple of times up at Norsewood ( your old place) and she is a hardcase cheeky girl ... she is now where she needs to be to fell complete enough to recover :)

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #486800 by oskatd
Great news! Maybe you could start a new thread to deal with her recovery, and could Kate keep it at the top, I know lots of us are watching and wanting to hear how she is getting on! Just a suggestion.... ;)

More
9 years 10 months ago #486802 by terralee

oskatd;491105 wrote: Great news! Maybe you could start a new thread to deal with her recovery, and could Kate keep it at the top, I know lots of us are watching and wanting to hear how she is getting on! Just a suggestion.... ;)

I can do that oskatd :) ...it is actually quite a big job/learning curve here[:0] ...I can now take a horses temp and the main thing with that ....is DO NOT let go of the blooming thermometer:eek:
Kazz is doing great [^]...we had to take pics of the incision where the infection is/was to show the Vet..one of them will come here on Tues or wed to make sure we are doing it all OK ...she is back to loving her sister Mo:p ...
It is actually more intense than I anticipated but once we are into a routine things will be easier ..and both Terry and I still have every body part God gave us :p ...she does get a bit titchy when the pressure bandage is done up ...and we have to do that twice a day when we change and dress her incision and re- bandage.

This is the area where we need it to heal up ...clean but still swelling (has not got worse) ...I clean it with saline solution and then smear it with manuka honey twice a day ..and her temp was 37.3 this morning and 37 .4 this arvo ...if we get a reading of 38.4 - 38.6 we are to ring the Vet ....
So all going good ...will start another thread for her recovery for any one who wants to follow the journey ...
Oh and did I mention I absolutely love having Kazz with us again ...I know I have to give her back to Jo ...but oh boy ...I love her so much ...nearly as much as Mo [:0][;)]

Cheers

Attached files

Leonie & Zoo!!! :silly: :woohoo:

More
9 years 10 months ago #486838 by stephclark
hey great to hear that Kazz has arrived at Chez Terralee, luxury spa and resort and is being well taken care of.. :D

Time to create page: 0.113 seconds