Looking for a milking goat - tikokino chb

More
10 years 6 months ago #36029 by jennie1945
Hi there everone
I will be after a Friendly Milking Goat in about 3/4 weeks - would love one in Kid or with Kid/s at Foot - - can anyone in CHB help? Lovely house already made and lots of company. :)

12 acres - 2 Jersey cross calves - George and Mildred -going on 50 mixed sheep and lambs - teenagers and toddlers - and our Girls all laying well when we can find the eggs!!!!:cool:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #471110 by Toggie
These are the only ones I know of..there's a 7mth old doe Sannen/Boer x and she's $50. Alli and Chici who are Saanen does $150 each. They would be 4 1/2 years old and aren't in kid. They are located in Masterton. I can help you find a buck for next season if you want. PM if you want contact details.

More
10 years 6 months ago #471124 by Toggie
And will be travelling to Mstn this Saturday if you need it/them transported to Dvke.

More
10 years 6 months ago #471177 by jennie1945
Thanks so much for that - but will keep looking out for one in kid or with kid - you guys are SO HELPFUL

12 acres - 2 Jersey cross calves - George and Mildred -going on 50 mixed sheep and lambs - teenagers and toddlers - and our Girls all laying well when we can find the eggs!!!!:cool:

More
10 years 6 months ago #471186 by Hawai
I will possibly have one available in 3 or so weeks once my 2 calves are weaned. Unfortunately we don't really meet your criteria though -I'm not in the Hawkes Bay, she's not in kid, nor does she have a kid at foot. She kidded nearly 3 weeks ago & her doe kid is being reared on the goateteria in my replacement mob. [}:)]
She does meet the criteria of being very friendly. :D

Time to create page: 0.116 seconds