ALPACA 2013: AANZ National Show + International Fleece Show + World Conference/Expo

More
10 years 8 months ago #35968 by Ashlee
Hamilton, 20-22nd September.

This prestigious event hosted by Alpaca Association New Zealand Inc (AANZ) will present 500 alpaca competing for the National Supreme Champion award. This event is open to the public and showcases NZ's best breeding to the world from pristine whites, fabulous blacks, gorgeous greys, beautiful browns and all shades in between as well as the unique spotted appaloosa.
The International Fleece Show has 400 entries from around the world competing for the title of Supreme Fleece on the international stage.
The National Auction and World Alpaca Conference are also part of this event attracting visitors from every corner of the globe.
A festival of stalls from NZ and Australia exhibiting and selling clothing, accessories, furnishings and curios all made from luxurious alpaca fleece will be trading at the expo.

Come along and meet and greet the alpaca and their owners. Don't miss this opportunity to see what the Alpaca Industry has to offer you.

Visitors Welcome: Adults $5, Kids Free

Friday 20th 9am-4pm (All day judging)
Saturday 21st 9am-4pm (All day judging)
Sunday 22nd 9am-2pm (Limited judging)

All of this will be held in one venue... Claudelands Conference and Exhibition Centre, Hamilton, NZ

For more information visit:
www.alpacaexpo.co.nz
www.alpaca.org.nz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #470732 by Tui Ridge
I didn't think we would be able to go as we have stuff on, on Friday night, saturday and sunday :rolleyes: but I think we will go on Friday - just need to be back by 3pm :)

I'm really looking forward to it - should be a good learning experience, hopefully we will be organised enough to actually participate in a couple of small local shows next year :D

Me and hubby and 2 boys, Alpacas, Arapawa sheep, Lowline cattle, lots and lots of chooks and ducks ;)

More
10 years 8 months ago #470735 by Ashlee

Tui Ridge;473339 wrote: Hopefully we will be organised enough to actually participate in a couple of small local shows next year :D

Try your luck at Franklin in February. It is a very relaxed show and a good place to get started :)

More
10 years 8 months ago #470870 by Ashlee
International Fleece Show judging has been completed. Come check out the expo this weekend.
See the alpacas on Campbell Live Friday night :)

Time to create page: 0.122 seconds