angoras gone to their new home

More
10 years 9 months ago #35753 by mikethebike
yep the lovely Andi and family came to collect the goats sad to see them go but they are going to a great home they also liberated a couple of ducks so hey thank you Andi your a star!
Now any one want some yearling cattle 3 heifers and two steers Jersey Frisian dairy cross,
or 10 sheep including a couple of fat weathers!!
go on treat yourself :D :D [}:)]

Mike and Suzi living the lifestyle in sunny central hawkes bay, Still loads of animals oh and we still have our Zebra truck.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #467833 by max2
Replied by max2 on topic angoras gone to their new home
Great news Mike! Hope things are ok for you. :)

More
10 years 9 months ago #467835 by BlueSkyBee
Great news, that must be a weight off your mind! Sorry, can't help with any of your other critters...

To dig in one’s own earth, with one’s own spade, does life hold anything better? –Beverly Nichols

More
10 years 9 months ago #467863 by andik
The lovely angoras have settled well this evening. They are real cruisers at this stage and just delightful. Enjoying the grass in a little holding paddock before they meet the rest of the herd tomorrow. Ducks also very happy by the looks of them.
Not sure I can convince hubby about the rest of the critters......
Lovely to meet you Mike and best of luck for the future. If you're still in the area, don't be a stranger. Andi

More
10 years 9 months ago #467867 by mikethebike
Im not planning on going far Andi i like Tak so if things go ok then i will probably just buy somewhere up the road might take a while though so i will definitely look in on those goats.

Mike and Suzi living the lifestyle in sunny central hawkes bay, Still loads of animals oh and we still have our Zebra truck.

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds