Angoras need rehoming urgently.

More
10 years 9 months ago #35650 by mikethebike
Hi kate hope this is ok to put on here,
The wife and i have separated and so im desperate to rehome 10 healthy but skinny Angora goats, Price well what ever you can afford will be fine you will need to transport though need to go as a flock,
they are mixed ages from about 2 yrs to ? does and some weathers includes a friendly but sterile buck you dont have to take him though.
please either email or pm me if you can help,
thanks mike.

Mike and Suzi living the lifestyle in sunny central hawkes bay, Still loads of animals oh and we still have our Zebra truck.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #466835 by max2
Gosh sorry to hear your news Mike! An upsetting and hard time for all of you.

good luck with re-homing the angoras. :)

More
10 years 9 months ago #466837 by mikethebike
yep its a bit rough but i bin here before so i know i will survive ok.
thanks swaggie,
Its hard to ask for help eh! :D

Mike and Suzi living the lifestyle in sunny central hawkes bay, Still loads of animals oh and we still have our Zebra truck.

More
10 years 9 months ago #466838 by igor
Hang in there Mike. I've been there before too. It will get better. Make sure you get your share. Don't let her win.

More
10 years 9 months ago #466856 by mikethebike
thanks igor have lost two homes in the past so not doing that again,
at least here in NZ its straight 50/50 back in blighty us blokes get stuffed every time anyway its not the money part its the starting over again that's tough, only this time family is 13000 miles away and i,m 15 years older oh well least i got a good job and my health and hell my dad remarried at 73 he regretted it but at least he didnt give up eh!

More
10 years 9 months ago #466860 by kate
Sorry to hear your news Mike, it's always traumatic for everyone involved. I hope you can find somewhere for the goats....

Web Goddess

More
10 years 9 months ago #466898 by max2

mikethebike;469101 wrote: at least here in NZ its straight 50/50 back in blighty us blokes get stuffed every time !

Its not a good system for anyone, anywhere. I met my Husband in Aussie and B*n L&den could have learnt tactics from his x. Its a 50/50 system over there too, but if an ex wants to hurt, they sure can. [}:)]

Fingers crossed and all the best, have you looked at the DIDS website? It has great support and is an informative site (albeit an aussie one, but you get a few kiwis pop up from time to time).

More
10 years 9 months ago #467438 by spoook
Mike have you found a home for them? You have the chance to get to other angora breeders if you want. I just need some contact details. PM if you want.

There are no bad questions only those that are not asked.
"You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed"

More
10 years 9 months ago #467453 by andik
The lovely Angoras have found a new home....my place! They will join my other 14 goatie friends. Thanks Mike! :)

More
10 years 9 months ago #467461 by The Kats Place
Well done finding a home for the goats, I was just coming on to have a look and see how that was going as I was asked today about where someone could get more angoras.

kats
Live your life in such a way that it will be easy for people to say nice things at your funeral [;)]

More
10 years 9 months ago #467462 by spoook
Awesome, will pass the news on that they have found a home.

There are no bad questions only those that are not asked.
"You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed"

More
10 years 9 months ago #467484 by mikethebike
yes indeed the lovely andi and her husband have agreed to take them which is awsome thanks again andi.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds