Goat Cheese - Business Opportunity

More
10 years 9 months ago #35405 by gaalburn
Hi every one .... :) any one looking for a great job for a couple?

www.lifestyleblock.co.nz/lsb-forum/vbcla...ed.php?do=ad&id=1754

Gaalburn Dairy Ltd, a small boutique chesery on NZ’s West Coast is inviting expressions of interest in the potential to develop and grow an already successful chesery, in the making and marketing of goats cheese in the South Island and the opportunity for share purchase due to future retirement of the current cheesemaker.

For further details please contact Robin Bradey 037369784, m 0278800035 or em This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

'Too much of a good thing may be wonderful.'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #464239 by eelcat
If only you could shift the West Coast up here :(

1 Border collie, 1 Huntaway, 2 Lhasa Apsos, Suffolk and arapawa ewe crosses, an Arapawa ram,an East Friesian ewe , 5 cats, 42 ducks , 1 rooster and 30 hens, 5 geese, 12 goats, 2 donkeys, 2 house cows, one heifer calf, one bull calf, 3 rabbits and lots and lots and lots of fruit trees...

More
10 years 9 months ago #464240 by gaalburn
Perhaps that would be nice....but we have had the most stable weather of all over NZ.

The weather here dose not have high swings from hot and cold and contary to popular beliefe It actually rains very little and the great people that live here are hospitable.

We welcome down to earth people that respect the land that is so good to us.

cheers Gaalburn

More
10 years 9 months ago #464415 by gaalburn
I just have to tell you all out there, It is another beautiful gay on the west coast.
Not a cloud in the sky. The Goats are stretched out in the sun looking a bit uncomfortable being heavy in kid.

Happy days everyone

More
10 years 9 months ago #464809 by gaalburn
I have to say this winter has been great.Verry little rain and just the last week a dumping of snow in the Mountains.
Spring is just around the corner with the start of Snow Drops Flowering.

Goats start kidding in 30 days so it's time to start thinking Cheese Making.

Happy days

More
10 years 9 months ago #464873 by reggit
Hey Gaalburn, drove past your place the other week, recognized the name on the sign :D running a conference down there in a couple of weeks' time, book some good weather for me.

Love that area :rolleyes:

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

More
10 years 9 months ago #464881 by The Kats Place
4 years too early for us I'm afraid

kats
Live your life in such a way that it will be easy for people to say nice things at your funeral [;)]

More
10 years 9 months ago #464884 by reggit

The Kats Place;466933 wrote: 4 years too early for us I'm afraid

The way I read it is Gaalburn is after shareholders at the moment as not retiring immediately...Gaalburn, is that right?

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

More
10 years 9 months ago #464936 by gaalburn
Hi. I am retiring from Cheese making and going to travel doing cheese sale the next season.
We are employing a cheese maker (I cant do both) and as I will be retiring from the business eventually. There is a opportunity for a person / couple to buy either now or later, shares in Gaalburn Dairy Limited. The cheese making Factory.
It could suit a couple as if necessary I can teach cheese making and also there would be a Sales Rep Job as well (teach that as well) for a spouse / partner.

We get milk from the farm nth of westport and there is another farm being set up at this time to eventually milk 200 goats as well.
This will expand the volume of cheese product as well as the work load,
So ..... hence the Cheese maker job and future sales rep. The chance to be part of the company and share in the business is an extra.

Cheers

Robin.

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds