Importing 60 Zero turn ride on mower from USA

More
11 years 3 days ago #459013 by flaxi
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationNo eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationI just found a supplier for a MZ6128 Husqvarna 61" 28HP zero turn for only US$4599 on Ebay, it is this company: sleequipment.com/

Regards, Jim, Matamata

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #464305 by max2
How are you all going with importing your goods?

I have been trying to import a piece of new ag machinery 300 kilos but gettings quotes of around $1700 USD from Washington state to Auckland port. [:0]

More
10 years 9 months ago #464308 by Stikkibeek
Got a brand new radiator in for truck at reasonable price from supplier named above recently. A few other things in the pipeline as well. Time NZ suppliers lowered their exorbitant mark-up. Lots of the importers bringing in stuff now, have depots overseas where they can pack into containers for importation. All sorts of stuff coming in. I'd really like a Six-pack camper back for our pick-up. Fabulous product.

Did you know, that what you thought I said, was not what I meant :S

More
10 years 9 months ago #464328 by max2

Stikkibeek;466299 wrote: Got a brand new radiator in for truck at reasonable price from supplier named above recently. A few other things in the pipeline as well. Time NZ suppliers lowered their exorbitant mark-up. Lots of the importers bringing in stuff now, have depots overseas where they can pack into containers for importation. All sorts of stuff coming in. I'd really like a Six-pack camper back for our pick-up. Fabulous product.

Gotta agree, although I know the waters between Aussie and NZ are the dearest to ship in, limited competition.

With the attachment we are after, if we buy it in the states it gets the JD attachment put on for free, whereas the company importing them here want $500 extra and won't ask the original manufacturer to put it on there.... and won't give a reason why either.

More
9 years 3 months ago #500634 by Redsox
Recently emigrated here from Boston area of US. The cost of ANYTHING needed to maintain your property is comical. Quality zero turn mowers can be bought new or lightly used for a fraction of the cost here. If anyone has a shipping contact for 20ft or 40ft containers at a reasonable rate? I have numerous contacts in the New England area to source anything from ride ons, chainsaws, strimmers, tools etc. Most anything you can think of. If anyone here is interested in sharing a container(s) and shipping multiple items?

More
9 years 3 months ago #500740 by keppelk

Redsox;506446 wrote: If anyone has a shipping contact for 20ft or 40ft containers at a reasonable rate?

Try International Freight Logistics - contact details above.

More
9 years 3 months ago #500754 by ZenLife
buying power can we put in a lifestyle block .co.nz joint order and save save save?????

More
5 days 12 hours ago #559609 by Speedys
Hi, I am new to the forum and came across this old thread. I would be interested to hear from anyone wanting to import a mower as I have been doing quite a bit of research on this, there are a lot of options including really good battery options. Let me know if you want to chat

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds