Simkin Bows Out

More
11 years 5 months ago #447746 by DMW999
Replied by DMW999 on topic Simkin Bows Out
Ditto Spook - think it's time Kate closed this one and everyone moved on.
Lifes too short to be nit picking and the 'debate' is getting a bit long winded now.
Merry Christmas to all :) :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #447749 by buzzard
Replied by buzzard on topic Simkin Bows Out
Truth is though, Smikins been banned, and so is a second user ID used by a family member of hers, from the same ISP. Both banned as of yesterday, yet today we continue to read Kates public wishes for both of her gurus to be present here and that matters cant be resolved, yet shes made sure that Simkin and anyone within her immediate periphery cant come back.
So words and actions are clearly at odds with one another.

More
11 years 5 months ago #447761 by Ronney
Replied by Ronney on topic Simkin Bows Out

buzzard;447960 wrote: Truth is though, Smikins been banned, and so is a second user ID used by a family member of hers, from the same ISP. Both banned as of yesterday, yet today we continue to read Kates public wishes for both of her gurus to be present here and that matters cant be resolved, yet shes made sure that Simkin and anyone within her immediate periphery cant come back.
So words and actions are clearly at odds with one another.

More
11 years 5 months ago #447763 by kate
Replied by kate on topic Simkin Bows Out
Whoa....Simkin is not banned and neither is her other id. She can post from either one at any time and has never been banned. She couldn't post as Simkin for a couple of days because of the infringement but can now post as you can.

I've been accused of making a commercial decision to gag Simkin, I've been accused of penalising Cincara and now of banning Simkin and starting to wonder if this mass insanity or deliberate character assassination. None of these happened. Two people got an infringement which meant they couldn't post for a couple of days and that was the end of it.

Simkin never has been banned in either of her usernames. Cinsara was not given an infringement, I did not make a commercial decision.

I don't know whether you've been mislead or are trolling but I'm not happy about it either way.

Web Goddess

More
11 years 5 months ago #447772 by terralee
Replied by terralee on topic Simkin Bows Out
Kate have been watching this thread quietly[:0] ...all is being blown out of proportion now ..could be pressure of the silly season :( ...

You have my sympathy , I don't think you deserve the aggro or the implications that are now coming ...I vote you just close this thread too ....your job is hard enough and I appreciate the amount of time and effort you put into it ...
This web site is a cyber family to many and I think it is time the infighting stopped, so we all can have a Merry Christmas...

God Bless you all ..............now breathe[;)]

Leonie & Zoo!!! :silly: :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds