Kune Kune Piglet

More
11 years 6 months ago #33104 by RKH
Kune Kune Piglet was created by RKH
Hi all

I have recently had someone contact me looking for a Kune Kune piglet for a pet. Although I do have a litter at present, I'm in Dunedin and this guy is in Tauranga. All mine have been sold locally now anyway which is certainly my preference knowing how much piggies hate travelling. If anyone (closer to Tauranga) can help or knows someone who can, feel free to contact/PM me and I will pass on his details. He is keen as mustard to get one as he has been in touch more than once to enquire about piglets.

Arapawa Island Sheep, 2 dogs, 2 cats, one huge Kunekune, 4 tiny Kunekune's and some cool chickens.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #440332 by Inger
Replied by Inger on topic Kune Kune Piglet
Tell him to check out the Rare Breeds website, in the Directory section. Also, the Kunekune Breeders have their own website.

There a number of Kunekune breeders in the Waikato area and I'm sure the Bay of Plenty would be the same.

Kats (here on LSB) lives in Hamilton and breeds the smaller size of Kunekune.

45 hectares between Whangarei and Paparoa. Registered Dexter cattle, Wiltshire sheep - black, white & pied.
New Hampshire Red poultry & Dorking poultry. Pilgrim Geese, Appleyard Ducks.
A cat called Pusscat and still looking for another heading dog.

More
11 years 6 months ago #440335 by nicholsons
Replied by nicholsons on topic Kune Kune Piglet
Have they tried Trademe. I have seen them on there before n infact thats how we found our two stunners

Owned by 3 cats, 2 kune kunes, 1 wee orphan wild piglet (Wiggles), 2 pigs, 9 alpacas, 4 sheep and 1 donkey. And at some point we also both work lol

More
11 years 6 months ago #440403 by Stu_R
Replied by Stu_R on topic Kune Kune Piglet
I have brought Kunekune's and sold Kunekunes on Trade Me
So its a great place to start as always a few on there in the local region :)

Now if they wanted interesting piglets ( lol as in no idea what they are going to be like at this stage lol ) .. My 3/4 kunekune 1/4 saddleback sow is due to pig anytime in next 3 days .. the daddy is the young blue razorback boar from next door that jumped the fence .. and now i have a sow in pig
So be very interesting to see what the mix gives in looks and growth of piglets lol

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

More
11 years 6 months ago #440404 by Cinsara
Replied by Cinsara on topic Kune Kune Piglet
Seems to be quite a few within coey of Tuaranga.

www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/SearchResults.a...=100&searchregion=50

>

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate!

More
11 years 6 months ago #440477 by oskatd
Replied by oskatd on topic Kune Kune Piglet
we got ours locally, there were plenty to choose from!

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds