Chooks and Vets

More
11 years 9 months ago #431115 by katieb
Replied by katieb on topic Chooks and Vets

Simkin;429408 wrote:
I've never even considered dressing a crook chook so it was interesting to find out that they don't even taste good.

I spose most animals that are sick wouldnt taste good, especially if they have been sick for a while

animals that are sick often arent eating properly or are loosing condition due to pain or stress of being sick or because of whatever is wrong with them

I wouldnt eat a sick animal.... especially if I didnt know what was wrong with it

Animals rule our place... cows, calves, sheep, goats, pigs, horses, donkeys, chickens, ducks... the list goes on
...."lifestyle block like" 25 or so acres around the house attached to a rather large farm with dairy drystock & a 600 cow dairy conversion :)....1500 acres to call home

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #431119 by Simkin
Replied by Simkin on topic Chooks and Vets

katieb;429465 wrote: I spose most animals that are sick wouldnt taste good, especially if they have been sick for a while

animals that are sick often arent eating properly or are loosing condition due to pain or stress of being sick or because of whatever is wrong with them

I wouldnt eat a sick animal.... especially if I didnt know what was wrong with it

I agree with you 100% but why not share their experience if this family did actually try to eat a sick animal[xx(]

Their experience confirms what you are assuming.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.112 seconds