Just An Update :)

More
12 years 1 month ago #31664 by Computron
Just An Update :) was created by Computron
Hey all!
Havent been on here for a while to talk to all you lovely people so thought i would give you an update on me!

Well i have had a huge change - decided to move to Hanmer Springs and am Woofing in a backpackers, loving it. Getting to meet so many amazing people from all over the world! Its great. And also working in a bar in the evenings. Really really enjoying it. And means i can save a lot more money for my big overseas adventures!

So still have my sheep, calves and horses at home. Looking to find new homes for them in the long run so keep that in mind if anyone is after friendly animals.

So i hope everyone is doing well - and that this rotten weather passes quickly!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #424407 by Sue
Replied by Sue on topic Just An Update :)
Hi, heard the news when I spoke to your Mum this week!
I am hoping U8 arrived safely yesterday to teach those errant Charolais some lessons on behaviour!

Sue
Labrador lover for yonks, breeder of pedigree Murray Grey cattle for almost as long, and passionate poultry person for more years than I care to count.

More
12 years 1 month ago #424412 by Computron
Replied by Computron on topic Just An Update :)
Haha oh god damn those dumb charolais!! And yes i heard she arrived and just plodded off the truck :) Apparently she is being a real sweetie :) Gutted im not there to see her!

More
12 years 1 month ago #424531 by jimminette
Replied by jimminette on topic Just An Update :)
Oh Charolais! We watched one of our neighbours Charolai bulls with a cow one day. she would walk up to him and place her rear right infront of his nose and he would walk up and look into her face. Time and time she wanted to do the wild thing and he just wanted to talk. she gave up in the end. lol

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds