Hmm Ram name reqd

More
12 years 1 month ago #414520 by Stikkibeek
Replied by Stikkibeek on topic Hmm Ram name reqd
Or jersey. Another name for woolly jumper :)

Did you know, that what you thought I said, was not what I meant :S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #414537 by UsBlacksheep1
Replied by UsBlacksheep1 on topic Hmm Ram name reqd
we've currently still got a Hercules..had a Zeus, Cecil ( a very bad tempered Gotland ram who put hubby in hospital[:0]), storm, Pee Wee, Atlas, Cyclops....

back on lifestyle block..so excited!..
Still have a full on Jack Russell,a Bischon X, Lilly cat,our new cat Fudge ,max the horse cat,plus 14 Barnevelders....

More
12 years 1 month ago #414648 by terralee
Replied by terralee on topic Hmm Ram name reqd
He looks like a Charles (Prince) to me ...friends could call him Charlie :)
Cheers

Leonie & Zoo!!! :silly: :woohoo:

More
12 years 1 month ago #414695 by topcat83
Replied by topcat83 on topic Hmm Ram name reqd

griev;411042 wrote: awe he is a cutie lol, and you called him Rambo???? should have been Romeo :D

Not so cute now - he's grown. Probably safe from the table now as he's passed the prime lamb price and is on his way out of the hoggett price.

Oh dear - this is addictive. Now up to 4 alpaca boys, 6 girls (3 pregnant ones), a beautiful cria, a quarter of a stud (I hope we get the dangly bits) and six more girls on the way. The sheep who thinks he's an alpaca goes to meet some new friends tomorrow, we're down to 1 rescue cat, but are still...

More
12 years 1 month ago #414697 by topcat83
Replied by topcat83 on topic Hmm Ram name reqd

Mickee;411043 wrote: Ok so here are some pics, the Poll Dorset (weighing in at 124.5kg) is the one with the blue racing stripes :) ....

Ferrari? Or something more 'boy-racer- to go with the go-faster stripe? Maybe Skyline.. :D

Oh dear - this is addictive. Now up to 4 alpaca boys, 6 girls (3 pregnant ones), a beautiful cria, a quarter of a stud (I hope we get the dangly bits) and six more girls on the way. The sheep who thinks he's an alpaca goes to meet some new friends tomorrow, we're down to 1 rescue cat, but are still...

More
12 years 1 month ago #414728 by kaumea
Replied by kaumea on topic Hmm Ram name reqd
my rams had names beginning with C = Caruso, Caesar, Charlie and of course my favourite :) Claudius [^]

Attached files
File Attachment:
File Attachment:
File Attachment:
File Attachment:

I don't have all I love anymore, but I still love all I have...

More
12 years 1 month ago #414734 by Mickee
Replied by Mickee on topic Hmm Ram name reqd

topcat83;411303 wrote: Ferrari? Or something more 'boy-racer- to go with the go-faster stripe? Maybe Skyline.. :D

Ha, it would be a cold day in hell if we named him something relating to boy racers, they are a real pain in the bum around here drifting and doing burnouts in the wee hours of the morning and waking us up, maybe we could train him to 'ram' them and their cars when they congregate up the road boozing up and making a mess!!! That would learn them [}:)]:p

More
12 years 1 month ago #414736 by Mickee
Replied by Mickee on topic Hmm Ram name reqd

kaumea;411337 wrote: my rams had names beginning with C = Caruso, Caesar, Charlie and of course my favourite :) Claudius [^]

Oh, Claudius is very cute, and we have just had a little chat and both like the name 'Claude', it seems it might match his gentle giant and laid back demeanor :D :rolleyes:

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds