Lower North Island Meet Up

More
12 years 3 months ago #417066 by Sue
Replied by Sue on topic Lower North Island Meet Up
Gee that was quick Stu, we just got home too.
Yes a very pleasant evening, complete with entertainment by cat and baby hedgehog!
Beautiful old house Computron, thanks, and thank your Mum, for having us.

Sue
Labrador lover for yonks, breeder of pedigree Murray Grey cattle for almost as long, and passionate poultry person for more years than I care to count.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #417096 by belinda_h
Thanks for a lovely evening. Great to meet up with some locals, and thnaks to Houdini for providing entertainment!

More
12 years 3 months ago #417098 by Computron
Haha oh well thank you all for coming! Was great fun we will have to do it again soon!!

More
12 years 3 months ago #417099 by 3 girls farming
was a great night... amazing how that huge table just started to shrink once the food came out and out and out... haven't eaten that well for ages.. lovely to meet you all...

More
12 years 3 months ago #417105 by brodie
Replied by brodie on topic Lower North Island Meet Up
Seconded :) Great to meet you all and thanks to caity for the lovely setting and good company

2 dogs,2 kids,goldfish,20-ish chooks,2 axolytl,2 turtles,Lotsa free-range pigeons, budgies, pekin, cayuga & muscovy ducks + their babies, 5 horses,a cockatoo called Charlie and no money...[:D][:D];)

More
12 years 3 months ago #417150 by Stu_R
Replied by Stu_R on topic Lower North Island Meet Up
Was a very nice evening ... and i would like to add special thanks to Bev ( Computrons Mum ) for letting us all come to her place :)
Very very enjoyable evening thank you all :)

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

More
12 years 3 months ago #417204 by Althea from Middelmost
What can I say ... it has all been said. Great evening. Great conversation. Great food. Great etc etc etc. I learnt heaps too. Thanks everyone.
P.S. Trevor has lovely knees :)

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds