Lower North Island Meet Up

More
12 years 3 months ago #415613 by Stu_R
Replied by Stu_R on topic Lower North Island Meet Up
Computer forecast for Saturday isn't that bad really :) .. says rain in morning change to a few showers afternoon and south easterly winds .. so a spot chilly maybe
:) us LSB people can survive that :)

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #415708 by Althea from Middelmost
What time??

More
12 years 3 months ago #415768 by mandy_moo31
Hiya won't be able to make it sorry, have to work! would have loved to come and meet everyone :-)

More
12 years 3 months ago #415773 by Sue
Replied by Sue on topic Lower North Island Meet Up
My email said roughly 4 ish!

Sue
Labrador lover for yonks, breeder of pedigree Murray Grey cattle for almost as long, and passionate poultry person for more years than I care to count.

More
12 years 3 months ago #415801 by Althea from Middelmost
ok thanks

More
12 years 3 months ago #415820 by Computron
Hey all. Is everyone set for coming? With this bad weather warnings im just worried some people will decide not to come along.

More
12 years 3 months ago #415825 by Sue
Nothing better to do! We'll be there.
Actually still got all 15 cows and 15 heifer calves to weigh tomorrow-but done the boys, the girls can wait till Sunday if the weather is too bad!

Sue
Labrador lover for yonks, breeder of pedigree Murray Grey cattle for almost as long, and passionate poultry person for more years than I care to count.

More
12 years 3 months ago #415834 by Stu_R
Yep i will be there :)
:) look at the bright side .. if weather to bad to worry about working in .. then may as well be enjoy and feed ones face :) :)
Will bribe 3gf's girls with chippies and lollies so they will drag mum along :) lol

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :

More
12 years 3 months ago #415933 by Stu_R
7.29am in the Mighty Manawatu ( lol well ok technically i guess Computron's is in the Rangitike.. but only just :) ) .. is rain showers , the occasional gust of wind .. most of the rain is lite with the occasional heavier short shower , no where near the weather bomb so far
So think it will be ok by this evening :) :)
looking forward to it :)

More
12 years 3 months ago #415941 by brodie
Replied by brodie on topic Lower North Island Meet Up
Otaki is totally crap :( We couldn't even get a single horse out to work.Pouring with rain and blowing hard out.

2 dogs,2 kids,goldfish,20-ish chooks,2 axolytl,2 turtles,Lotsa free-range pigeons, budgies, pekin, cayuga & muscovy ducks + their babies, 5 horses,a cockatoo called Charlie and no money...[:D][:D];)

More
12 years 3 months ago #415944 by Computron
I think we should postpone till next weekend when everyone can actually come. What does everyone else thing?

More
12 years 3 months ago #415949 by Stu_R
i will go with the flow .. don't mind either way .. if this weekend or next weekend
:) just let me know which way its going :)

More
12 years 3 months ago #415951 by 3 girls farming
me too.. don't mind coming today but I'll need to know soon so I can start cooking or not... I can come next week - I have NO social life.. :(

More
12 years 3 months ago #415952 by LESLEYH
Replied by LESLEYH on topic Lower North Island Meet Up
Hi, I cannot attend tonight, weather to rough and we have trees down over our boundary, I would be a starter for next week. Majority rules

LESLEY

More
12 years 3 months ago #415954 by Sue
Very steady heavy rain down here.
Not looking like improving for awhile.
Just let is know by lunchtime, cancellation till next weekend could be advisable looking at the rain radar!

Sue

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds