anyone had ghosts on their lsb?

More
12 years 8 months ago #386140 by Huggiechook

foufee;379856 wrote: ...as for ghosts, I think believing is part of seeing and the mind is a powerful and dangerous tool

Oh absolutely - knowing that it is all in your head does not make it any less frightening - if anything it makes it more so!
I guess that is why so many people prefer to believe that there is something wrong with reality - rather than believing that there is something wrong with their minds perception of reality.

Quarter Acre with Veggie Garden, Fruit trees, Berry bushes, Chicken run, Mushroom farm, Playground - and yes I manage to live there too [;)]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #386144 by missab

Huggiechook;379851 wrote: There is a big difference between not knowing the explanation and it being unexplainable.
very true but not knowing and not being able to explain it are the same[;)]

jump, push or with human help - no matter how unlikely you find any of those scenarios - only spontaneous teleportation would get anywhere near the unlikelihood of an animal tending ghost
in fact tell me - why do you prefer ghosts farmers over spontaneous teleportation?
do you believe in spontaneous teleportation???? :D :D my old girl is far to old and arthritic to jump that height although a horse that locks the gate after her would be awesome![;)] the only other possibility is the neighbour but he is far too busy with calving to care about my animals and the other neighbour is 800hectares of bush!

Do they gene-splice police graduates to ensure that this trait is passed on to their offspring?[;)]
no but the father did teach him some rather anoying attributes

Thing is - the only way to tell a false memory from a real one is if reality is contradicting it.
i think life contradicts itself all the time

yup that is how all mythology is brought forth - think Thundergod and diskworld earth on the back of a giant turtle floating through space :D
might be a bit ahead of yourself here :p we are talking spirits and ghosts not giant turtles, that was disproven long ago and although they have not proven ghosts they have not yet been disproven either

:D

3 equines (brendon,bellissimo and mariah), 6 wiltshire ewes + 4 ram lambs, 1 mini goat (pinky),1 berkshire sow (penelope), 20 odd chickens,6 sebastopol goslings, 3 flemish giant rabbits(bones,bounce,moon), longhaired guinea pig(splish)1 mastif (auto), 2 chihuahuas (mia,seeka),1 maincoon cat...

More
12 years 8 months ago #386160 by Huggiechook

missab;379861 wrote: ...although they have not proven ghosts they have not yet been disproven

"they" haven't disproved the existence of a giant teapot orbiting the sun either!

reading the stories in this threat you would think that proving the existence of ghosts would be fairly easy?! Given that, despite at least a century of trying, no such proof is forthcoming, this would indicate that in this case the absence of proof is the proof of absence :p

Quarter Acre with Veggie Garden, Fruit trees, Berry bushes, Chicken run, Mushroom farm, Playground - and yes I manage to live there too [;)]

More
12 years 8 months ago #386214 by Huggiechook
Huggiechook´s wife here (sorry - I have to use his logon).
I believe in ghosts and I make Huggiechook sleep on the side of the bed closest to the door, so they get him first. So I think he is just in denial as a self-preservation mechanism.

More
12 years 8 months ago #386271 by missab

Huggiechook;379941 wrote: Huggiechook´s wife here (sorry - I have to use his logon).
I believe in ghosts and I make Huggiechook sleep on the side of the bed closest to the door, so they get him first. So I think he is just in denial as a self-preservation mechanism.

:D :D :D love it[}:)]

3 equines (brendon,bellissimo and mariah), 6 wiltshire ewes + 4 ram lambs, 1 mini goat (pinky),1 berkshire sow (penelope), 20 odd chickens,6 sebastopol goslings, 3 flemish giant rabbits(bones,bounce,moon), longhaired guinea pig(splish)1 mastif (auto), 2 chihuahuas (mia,seeka),1 maincoon cat...

More
12 years 8 months ago #386316 by Iniuk
Huggiechook:

only spontaneous teleportation would get anywhere near the unlikelihood of an animal tending ghost

I had a dear sweet jersey cow who could teleport. I don't know where she would go but she would not be in a paddock and after I had run around for long enough she would stroll out of somewhere I'm sure I had looked.
Various of my possessions have developed this ability as I grow older........

More
12 years 8 months ago #386332 by Stikkibeek

Iniuk;380054 wrote:
I had a dear sweet jersey cow who could teleport. I don't know where she would go but she would not be in a paddock and after I had run around for long enough she would stroll out of somewhere I'm sure I had looked.
Various of my possessions have developed this ability as I grow older........

.......................in particular, glasses and cellphones :D

My cats have developed a higher form of teletransportation. They move purely by thought transference. I do not want the chooks learning this skill. Yesterday one was levitating above one of my potplants:rolleyes:

Did you know, that what you thought I said, was not what I meant :S

More
12 years 8 months ago #386335 by Huggiechook

Stikkibeek;380072 wrote: .......................in particular, glasses and cellphones :D

the technical term for this sort of phenomenon is "inanimate objection" [;)]

More
12 years 8 months ago #386336 by Huggiechook

Huggiechook;379941 wrote: Huggiechook´s wife here (sorry - I have to use his logon).

Little does she know that ghosts don't need doors [}:)]

• zhangling891011
12 years 8 months ago #386387 by zhangling891011
Replied by zhangling891011 on topic anyone had ghosts on their lsb?

Leslie_NZ;378641 wrote: We dont own a LSB, but I've had ghosts/ sprirts come and go around me ever since I was young and my grandfather passed away (not just my grandfather but all sorts of different people), there are a two spirits both young boys that hang out at the primary school right next door to us that like to tease the dogs at night occassionally, my friend who has lived in the area her whole life actually confirmed that she too knows of the two boys that stay at the school, so at least it wasn't just me making things up!

My OH occassionally works night shifts at a plastics company out in a rather secluded area and prior to this had always thought my descriptions of ghosts to be crazy, until he got the pleasure of meeting up with a couple out at his work. Quite frequently they would be seen walking in front of the shed doors, or heard walking around the cars while the guys were in them, and yet no footprints/ animals were found around the cars to explain the crunching gravel noises heard. Stones were occassionally thrown at the shed doors as well, also unexplaned as no trees were near that part of the building to put it down to that. The area is surrounded by an old fruit orchard and the buildings are now placed on the same area as what use to be the old packing houses, so I can only assume that there was a death(s) in or around the area and the spirit(s) are still lingering, doesn't seem to be harmful just likes to scare them occasionally.

i support your view .hope nice tomorrow !!!

www.2011brandhandbags.net

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds