Collie x pup urgently needs home - please look

More
12 years 9 months ago #27739 by Squeaky Hollow2
I have put her in the classifieds section here with the photo didn't load as it was too big, but if you look at this link you can see her:

www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=386875170

Whiskey is a really nice pup, 10 - 12 weeks old and sweet quiet nature. Intelligent, as collies always are. Clearly a collie, but poss a mix of smooth collie and heading dog? She is miserable in the pound, and she has only 7 days left after Friday. I am desperately trying to get her into a foster home to give her more time. Thanks for looking. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #381192 by 3scoremiles10
If I was not already outnumbered by four dogs I would totally take her. I really hope you find a home for her - she looks a lovely girl. Good luck and fingers crossed!

More
12 years 9 months ago #381250 by Squeaky Hollow2
if anyone is interested but lives miles away, I can arrange dog-rides to all sorts of places in the North Island, for example, this Sunday she can get a ride over to Pahiatua - and places inbetween. So if distance is the only problem for you, don't hesitate to say because you never know what I can work out for you! I don't think I am going to be able to home her locally, so am counting on someone in another area giving her a home. Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.117 seconds