Waikato Dist Council dog rego renewals - anyone had theirs?

More
13 years 11 months ago #23565 by reggit
Just realised that our dog rego renewal form hasn't arrived, and the old regos expire 30 June. I remember similar problems last year. Is it just me, or have others missed out on their renewals in the mail also...?

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #335623 by leesha
We got ours ages ago, is all paid and up to date now....we then received an infringment notice because of their lack of communication in their paper work department. Dating back two years ago. Good ol Waikato District Council!!

More
13 years 11 months ago #335624 by Cinsara
I only got mine last Thursday, Franklin District. They too were very late last year.

>

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate!

More
13 years 11 months ago #335687 by dmschnarr
We're down here in South Otago and haven't received anything in the mail but I have been hearing a lot of radio coverage advising of renewals both on the local and Dunedin stations and how to do it on line. Wonder if council is cutting back on paper of something. Going into town today and will check with the local council office. A bit odd.
Dianne

More
13 years 11 months ago #335693 by The Kats Place
got mine - but I'm Waipa

kats
Live your life in such a way that it will be easy for people to say nice things at your funeral [;)]

More
13 years 11 months ago #335695 by ronnie
Got mine a couple of weeks ago (Southland). You can pay it any time in July to avoid the late payment fees, which happen on August 1st

More
13 years 11 months ago #335700 by Jenny
I'm in Waikato District and we got ours ages ago. Hope they don't make you pay the extra Tigger.

Jenny
Waikato

More
13 years 11 months ago #335724 by reggit
Better not do! I just got an email back saying forms on their way, I have until 1 August to sort it out.

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

More
13 years 11 months ago #335868 by dinnaefash
Have had and paid our Waipa one - notice there was no discount for paying early this time??

Ne vous fachez pas [;)]

More
13 years 11 months ago #335872 by reggit
Confirmed that no extra charge if paid by 1 August, phew!

Yes, it sounds like a lot of councils are getting rid of the pay-early discounts in order to help balance the books. Weird logic - why don't they just say that that is the normal fee, and if you pay late, you pay a late fee...?? :rolleyes:

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds