Freight Transport carterton Fielding

More
14 years 3 months ago #21910 by ravenseyes
Hi all

does anyone know some of the freight/transport companies (or is coming themselves) around Carterton through to Fielding/Palmerston North etc

I have found myself a paddock vac from a lady in Carterton and now need to get it to Fielding/PN anywhere around there so that daughter can collect it and take it to school in Marton. She isn't keen on towing a float for the first time through the Manawatu Gorge

many thanks

Brave Words. I've heard them before from thousands of species across thousands of worlds, since long before you were created, but now, they are all Borg.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #316620 by feedqueen
Hi there , sent you a PM, hope this helps, cheers

More
14 years 3 months ago #316758 by Double8
Mainfreight might do it. Have a depot at Solway. 88

What am I? Fly paper for freaks?!

More
14 years 3 months ago #316771 by sod
McAuley"s Transport 06 3774606 I would try, do you need a trailer to put it on or how big is it

Having time is a measure of enthusiasm:rolleyes:

More
14 years 3 months ago #316776 by ravenseyes
It's a Greystone Paddock Vac. www.greystonevacuums.com/content/products_maxivac.htm

Length 1700MM
Height 1170MM
Width 1060MM
Weight 110KG

It just goes on a normal trailer or in a float (just wheels in) - it would be first time daughter has driven Manawatu Gorge and first time towing a float so she is somewhat nervous about doing it so I was trying to see if I could get closer to Marton (i.e. through the gorge) and she could collect on this side.

Brave Words. I've heard them before from thousands of species across thousands of worlds, since long before you were created, but now, they are all Borg.

More
14 years 3 months ago #316777 by ravenseyes
It's a Greystone Paddock Vac. www.greystonevacuums.com/content/products_maxivac.htm
:p> :p>
Length 1700MM
Height 1170MM
Width 1060MM
Weight 110KG
:p> :p>
It just goes on a normal trailer or in a float (just wheels in) - it would be first time daughter has driven Manawatu Gorge and first time towing a float so she is somewhat nervous about doing it so I was trying to see if I could get closer to Marton (i.e. through the gorge) and she could collect on this side.
:p>:p>

:p>
:p>

Time to create page: 0.123 seconds