Does anyone have any hens for sale please??!

More
14 years 6 months ago #295116 by spoook
Sundays, got some chooks yet? I know of a couple of RIRs.

There are no bad questions only those that are not asked.
"You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #295120 by sundaysbest
No I don't! I haven't heard back from Finn yet... so waaaaiting, but desp need some, Chooky practically jumped into my arms today she was so lonely for company! :(
Sundays

More
14 years 6 months ago #295126 by Finn McCool
Sorry Sundays, I replied to your email but it must not have worked, I'll PM you

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

More
14 years 6 months ago #295133 by sundaysbest
That's cool Finn - no probs :) I am just keen as beans to get a a couple more to keep her happy!
Sundays

More
14 years 6 months ago #295204 by devan
Actually i did have a bit of a chat with him [;)] Gee he has really nice blue eyes aye? I think he's been avoiding me since he asked me out but he was ok the other day. I actually forgot to get some stuff and have to go back today! [:0]

The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing,and then they marry him.

More
14 years 6 months ago #295205 by sundaysbest
Keep my chicken thread CLEAN please!! HUBBA HUBBA!!!! tee hee
Oh and you "conveniently" "forgot" the stuff you needed, so HAVE to go back to see him (that should be on a Tui ad!!)
Sundays

More
14 years 6 months ago #295210 by devan
lol true i did forget [;)] and gee it is such a shame to have to go back!
Anyway i don't know if i can be bothered even going there...life is easier without a man in it :)

The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing,and then they marry him.

More
14 years 6 months ago #295322 by max2

devan;278051 wrote: lol true i did forget [;)] and gee it is such a shame to have to go back!
Anyway i don't know if i can be bothered even going there...life is easier without a man in it :)

is this someone with blue eyes at Fiskens? I must look more closely next time, but in the meanwhile if so, can we all benefit from a staff discount programme if we encourage you to take it further? :D :D :D :D

More
14 years 6 months ago #295378 by Cinsara
I agree swaggie, I could sure use a discount. I don't fancy him at all so devan can have him, mind you he is young enough to be my son and has never looked at me sideways anyway :D :( :D

>

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate!

More
14 years 6 months ago #295381 by reggit
Now how funny would it be if a family member of his was an LSBer on here...? :rolleyes:[}:)]

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

More
14 years 6 months ago #295411 by devan
lol geez you lot..... i hate to think what "favours" i might have to perform for all those discounts [:0]
Had a nice chat with him last night, was invited to the races which i won't have time to go to. I think he might be trouble [;)]

More
14 years 6 months ago #295430 by Cinsara

tigger;278232 wrote: Now how funny would it be if a family member of his was an LSBer on here...? :rolleyes:[}:)]

Always the worry wart :D

>

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate!

More
13 years 11 months ago #325288 by Ducking Around
You can always buy some POL ladies off me. I am in helensville and sell brown shavers for $20 each.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds