Minorca Cockeral

More
15 years 5 months ago #236028 by Inger
Replied by Inger on topic Minorca Cockeral
Ask me when they're 3 months old. :) I've got some three week old chicks and I'm having trouble working out the sex of them.

45 hectares between Whangarei and Paparoa. Registered Dexter cattle, Wiltshire sheep - black, white & pied.
New Hampshire Red poultry & Dorking poultry. Pilgrim Geese, Appleyard Ducks.
A cat called Pusscat and still looking for another heading dog.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #236076 by Precious Poultry
Replied by Precious Poultry on topic Minorca Cockeral
Can someone please help (or guide me through!!!) putting a photo on this thread. I have been trying to nut it out for three days!!! :confused:

Thanks

More
15 years 5 months ago #236092 by Kiwi303
Replied by Kiwi303 on topic Minorca Cockeral
click "post reply" under the last post on the thread, DO NOT use the quick reply unless you know what you are doing and can parse links yourself.

scroll the reply screen down to the "additional options box under the reply text box. you have 3 choices, miscellanious, manage attachments, and subscriptions. Click on the "Manage Attchments" button. a popup window will pop up, so make sure your pop-up manager has LSB in the friendly site list.

either click "browse" and find the file on your computer as normal, or cut and paste the picture url into the "Upload File from a URL" box, then click the relevant "Upload" button.

once it's uploaded you'll see a line of text in the "Current Attachments" box.

now press "close this window" at the bottom of the popup window. type your reply in the replies box and click "submit"

Viola, a picture attachment :D

edit: nothing personal with the pic I got, just one of two pics on the desktop and I was to lazy to go look for something more relevant while doing it to find out what the buttons called themselves :D I personally just use img tags in quick reply :P

Attached files
File Attachment:

You Live and Learn, or you don't Live Long -anon

More
15 years 5 months ago #236219 by kiwi chook
Replied by kiwi chook on topic Minorca Cockeral
Hi Tonic, I have PMed you back....I think ( I hope!)

Time to create page: 0.121 seconds