NOT a good morning...this IS a good morning!!!!

More
16 years 2 months ago #182832 by max2
Can he get up onto your roof Kate?

One of mine "has" to get up there because of the sun and the chance of playing with the birds [}:)] but they both like to do roof "inspections" first up of a Sunday morning (our bedroom verandah leads up to the lower roof).

Also they both like the heat in the roof cavity of a night time, located through a 3/4 door in an attic bedroom.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 2 months ago #182840 by witheze
Animals...:rolleyes: hope he turns up soon, draggin' his tail behind him !

More
16 years 2 months ago #182853 by digby
any news?

Bye
Digby [:)]

More
16 years 2 months ago #182867 by kate
Sorry - we've been either searching or at the BoI all day. Still no sign but we're going out again soon....

Web Goddess

More
16 years 2 months ago #182918 by captain zig zag
Kate,

International Vibes coming your way...........come on Max, Kate and Geoff are missing you..:)

Spook hope you are back to your sparkling self again after all your hospital visits - I loved the duck story and the pics of you all on the beach [8D]

lots of hugs to you all

its Spring here now.......the weather is brightening up for MM's visit. I think I've seen flags and bunting at Luton Airport although that might be for the Olympics.[;)][;)]

A x

More
16 years 2 months ago #182920 by terralee
Any over night good news Kate?????????????/////
Come on Max!!!!

Leonie & Zoo!!! :silly: :woohoo:

More
16 years 2 months ago #182926 by kate
No news, but my stupid mind is playing nasty tricks and I had a dream that he came home :( :(

Web Goddess

More
16 years 2 months ago #182927 by Birman Babe
Geez, I am surprised hes still out there, especially when its drizzling. We must be holed up somewhere warm. What a worry for you !!

More
16 years 2 months ago #182928 by captain zig zag
Hope today brings some good news..........

Please come home Max

More
16 years 2 months ago #182930 by kate
We've been out again and still no luck....

BTW Captain Zig Zag - your Christmas present just arrived back here. Apparently you didn't pick it up at your post office.....would you like us to send it again?

Cheers
Kate

Web Goddess

More
16 years 2 months ago #182936 by Isla
I dreamt I was in my old house in Auckland ... and Max wasn't there. :(

I reckon he's uyp a pylon, holding a protest.

More
16 years 1 month ago #183247 by captain zig zag
Hi Kate

I went to the Post Office 3 times clutching my card ..........and they said it hadn't arrived
Still - it was during the Postal Strike and the posties were few and far between:rolleyes:

SENT IT NOW!.........I need cheering up :)

Thinking of you Kate

lots of love A

More
16 years 1 month ago #183299 by kate
Max is home :D :D :D :D

Another miracle, courtesy of Spoook & L** who came down to help us search. L** was searching down in a gully half a km away (and about 300m below the level of the house) and spotted a ginger and white figure in the reeds :D :D :D

The rest of us came hooning down in the ute and ATV as close as we could get then scrambled down the last hill to grab Max :D :D :D

Max is disgustingly fit and well and seemed mildly pleased to be found [B)][}:)]

L** is now having a well-earned beer and we're all supervising Max as he potters around the garden.

Thanks to everyone who sent good wishes and I assure you Max will not do this to us again as he'll have a tracking collar before he is allowed out on his own again....

Cheers from a very, very happy Kate

Web Goddess

More
16 years 1 month ago #183302 by oskatd
Yay, Max and L and Spoook and everyone - thank goodness you found him!

More
16 years 1 month ago #183303 by beedee
Right, well I have been checking in frequently.. and once again Great work L**... :D :D :cool:[8D]and you know what to do with the cages, make him a playpen... Max.... not L**.. this has to be the last time for his escapades, I dont think any of us can take the stress, we shall have to ship K303 back to just pepper the countryside.
Do you think he would ever have come home by himself, Im guessing it was mice and rabbit on the menu or maybe crickets and moths

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds