NOT a good morning...this IS a good morning!!!!

More
16 years 1 month ago #11787 by kate
Max disappeared last night - again.. At 10.30 he was sitting on my lap. He went out for his usual pre-bedtime stroll and at 11pm was missing [B)] He wasn't behind his usual tree or on the deck. We searched until midnight and were out just after dawn this morning.

And, when Geoff fed the goats one of the kids is scouring badly. It was scouring last week and we drenched it and gave it revive and it perked up. I've given it diarrest and it's happily munching away at greenery but I'm worried about it.

I really wanted to be at the Board of Inquiry this morning but it's not looking likely......

Just to make things perfect I've got a fert plane about 30 feet above the roof and a blinding headache :(

Wish me luck...
Kate

Web Goddess

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 1 month ago #182421 by reggit
Good luck Kate...:( hope Max comes home soon

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

More
16 years 1 month ago #182423 by Pumpkingirl
Oh no Kate, that's awful.

Everything is now tightly, TIGHTLY crossed that you find Max asleep under a bed or something.

Have you checked down the hill?

More
16 years 1 month ago #182427 by Westermans
What is it with these cats of ours....dont they now how much stress they cause :(
Hope you find him soon and your hedache clears..lots of water :)

Multitasking is my speciality:-)
www.westermans.co.nz

More
16 years 1 month ago #182428 by Birman Babe
Oh dear, not a good morning for you at all! Geez, I hope Max turns up soon. Is he on medication?

More
16 years 1 month ago #182430 by beedee
Ohh dear, I thought Max had learnt last time that his disappearances are not getting the stamp of approval.:(
as for your headache, 3 glasses of water pronto and then Id say a black coffee with 3 teaspoons of sugar, but dont know how you could get that past your taste buds.. your brain cells are screaming for a high sugar content.
have you got some scourban?? Ive had one or two dirty tails and blamed the feed they are on, so drenched those who dont bung up the next day and done a scourban to calm dem little vili, with good result..
WE need rain
keeping fingerx Xed that you are able to achieve all

More
16 years 1 month ago #182432 by terralee
Oh blast Kate ... everything crossed here that Max is already at home being fussed over and wondering why everyone was calling so loud. I do hope he is there now ... thinking of you and all that is on your plate at the mo ... no wonder you have a headache!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leonie & Zoo!!! :silly: :woohoo:

More
16 years 1 month ago #182438 by The Kats Place
Anything to report Kate - have you found the wee man yet?
You must be frantic. You won't shake the head while you are panicing about the boy, as soon as you find him it will clear I bet.
He can't get shut in anywhere can he?

kats
Live your life in such a way that it will be easy for people to say nice things at your funeral [;)]

More
16 years 1 month ago #182442 by Dream Weaver
((((Hugs)))) Hang in there mate, the day has gotta get better. I am sure Max will return. Now deep breaths and onwards and upwards:)

More
16 years 1 month ago #182454 by simon@sue
I can only sympathise with you Kate. We have an elderly cat who lately has also developed the habit of disappearing for 24 hours or more at a time. If only they knew how stressfull it gets on their servants when they do that

4 acres with Garage/sleepout, a pond with ducks and frogs, lots of trees ready to burst into life in spring and lots of garden beds.

More
16 years 1 month ago #182459 by eelcat
hope he turns up as he gets hungrier. Everything crossed.

1 Border collie, 1 Huntaway, 2 Lhasa Apsos, Suffolk and arapawa ewe crosses, an Arapawa ram,an East Friesian ewe , 5 cats, 42 ducks , 1 rooster and 30 hens, 5 geese, 12 goats, 2 donkeys, 2 house cows, one heifer calf, one bull calf, 3 rabbits and lots and lots and lots of fruit trees...

More
16 years 1 month ago #182475 by Inger
Its time to go to bed and look after your headache. The rest can be coped with, once you're feeling up to coping with it. Look after yourself Kate. Hope Max gets back soon.

45 hectares between Whangarei and Paparoa. Registered Dexter cattle, Wiltshire sheep - black, white & pied.
New Hampshire Red poultry & Dorking poultry. Pilgrim Geese, Appleyard Ducks.
A cat called Pusscat and still looking for another heading dog.

More
16 years 1 month ago #182493 by kate
Thanks everyone...still no sign :( I've alerted all the neighbours and am off out again to look.

Cheers
Kate

Web Goddess

• chooky
16 years 1 month ago #182504 by chooky
Fingers crossed that you find Max . He picks his times doesn't he ?

More
16 years 1 month ago #182583 by Pumpkingirl
I'm taking it that no news is bad news? I've been thinking about you all day Kate, I was so worried about a fairly healthy, young, sighted cat, I can't imagine how worried you are about Max...

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds