Lemon Trees - pruning and care advice?

More
9 years 10 months ago #487811 by muri

Ruth;492190 wrote: Seriously? Do you know that to be a clinical fact? There's probably as much variation between people within a gender as there is between them. I'd say you're subject to an urban myth. It's just easier and slightly less obvious (in a public decency sense) for men to pee on trees.

I was cited an english study which apparently resulted in this outcome. I will ask the passer on of this info to see if it is possible to see the original info that was sent to me.
It could well have been written by a woman of course, trying to save countless other women from embarrassing situations?
But back to the citrus.
For the first time ever, mine have been badly damaged by frost so some pruning will have to take place.
I would not be pruning evergreen plants at this time of the year tho as if they do put on new growth, the new growth could be refrosted. I would prune after the danger of frost has passed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #487814 by Stikkibeek
I'm now thoroughly confused between Kai's pointing devices, Belle Boss' pruning devices and whether a squat is the same as a bobbit. :rolleyes:

It were never the males who fertislized the lemon trees, but rather the po, and that could have meant anything from children to adults, back in the days when the Lavatory was a small, weta infested, univiting roost about a 100 feet from the back door. Po's were used in favour of a trek in the dark and the rain on a cold winter's night and emptied the next morning on the lemon tree.

Did you know, that what you thought I said, was not what I meant :S

More
9 years 10 months ago #487960 by jimminette

Stikkibeek;492235 wrote: I'm now thoroughly confused between Kai's pointing devices, Belle Boss' pruning devices and whether a squat is the same as a bobbit. :rolleyes:

It were never the males who fertislized the lemon trees, but rather the po, and that could have meant anything from children to adults, back in the days when the Lavatory was a small, weta infested, univiting roost about a 100 feet from the back door. Po's were used in favour of a trek in the dark and the rain on a cold winter's night and emptied the next morning on the lemon tree.

Oh gosh Stikkibeek, can you imagine waking up in the night and hearing hubby 'go' in the po. Immediately you would want to go as well. No wonder they were the size they were.

More
9 years 10 months ago #487962 by Ruth
Some of us still live a little like that, when the toilet is a long way from the bedroom. Not everyone has an ensuite bathroom!

More
9 years 10 months ago #488007 by Stikkibeek

Ruth;492395 wrote: Some of us still live a little like that, when the toilet is a long way from the bedroom. Not everyone has an ensuite bathroom!

:rolleyes:

Did you know, that what you thought I said, was not what I meant :S

More
9 years 10 months ago #488014 by Ruth
What does that mean?

Time to create page: 0.115 seconds