Anyone willing to help?

More
15 years 1 month ago #16941 by moggy
I am writing myself a little program for printing out seed packets. OK yes I am a compulsive seed hoarder, I have admitted already. But I am wanting to make up a whole load of seed packets for giving to friends with a semi professional finish.

The request is,
is anyone willing to copy out instructions on the back of their seeds and post them up here. I can do it myself, but obviously it will take ages. It would be a lot quicker if I could persuade loads of people to copy out one or two.
In particular I am looking for veggie seeds as that is the most that I have, but also herbs, and natives. Tbh anything.

It won't be a commercial application, but people can have a copy when finished if they like.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #252915 by Angie
Replied by Angie on topic Anyone willing to help?
I'll help. I'm looking for something to do while I wait for this baby to be born. What exactly do you mean by instructions - like, spacing, depth, germination time etc ??

Echo Ridge - Dexters, Sheepies and Labradors

"Don't wait for the light to appear at the end of the tunnel. Stride down there and light the bl**dy thing yourself!" - Sarah Henderson

More
15 years 1 month ago #252924 by moggy
Replied by moggy on topic Anyone willing to help?
yes that is exactly it.
If anyone is interested I will probably write it as an add on to word

More
15 years 1 month ago #252956 by Seaside
Replied by Seaside on topic Anyone willing to help?
I'm happy to help with the ones I've got. I wonder if you could also copy and paste from a seed supplier website, if they have instructions.

Kids, beasts, and chillies in Swannanoa South.
www.farmaway.co.nz

More
15 years 1 month ago #252963 by moggy
Replied by moggy on topic Anyone willing to help?
It would be possible to do that, though I don't know of any seed suppliers with that information on their website. It would be quicker than typing everything out. Let me know if you find any suppliers that have that information.

Time to create page: 0.115 seconds