Update on neighbours from hell

More
10 years 6 months ago #475810 by max2
Replied by max2 on topic Update on neighbours from hell

Blueberry;478940 wrote: I dunno, Kindajojo - in a perfect world, with perfectly behaved young girls, sure......

The further ongoing consequences are going to be worse regardless of who is or isn't in the right.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #475971 by terralee
I think I know who previous owner may have been and if my guess is correct then these poor folk are living in an awful environment with no easy escape and have my deepest sympathy ...they nearly sent previous owner to an institution and the lot of them need jailing[:(!] such a sad state of affairs when someone driven to react as sugarpie did and now the obscene neighbours are seen as the victims :( :(
I hope your case is taken on it's own merits sugarpie and that your neighbours get their just desserts[:(!]

Wishing you all the best :)

Leonie & Zoo!!! :silly: :woohoo:

More
10 years 5 months ago #476075 by Aria
Replied by Aria on topic Update on neighbours from hell
Yes, the previous owner similarly posted about their problems in this forum. Looks like those threads have been deleted. So very sad the situation has degenerated to this.

More
10 years 5 months ago #476450 by Maungamutu
I do feel sorry for the new owners and any owners to come in the future ( I definitely would not like to be in their shoes)

Are these neighbours renters or owners? - Some people cannot see that what they are doing is unacceptable, they'll come outside on a fine day and tell you the sky is any other colour but blue and themselves believe it !! I guess their brains are just assembled in a different way :(

More
10 years 5 months ago #476459 by Mich
Replied by Mich on topic Update on neighbours from hell
Been wondering how things are going for Sugarpie and Sunnyflowernz, and hoping things might have settled down a wee bit for them.
Cheers, Mich.

Good exercise for the heart is to bend down and help someone up. Anon.

More
10 years 3 months ago #481305 by sugarpie

igor;478919 wrote: Remember, sugarpie and sunnyflowernz, you moved in next door to them not the other way around. I'm still thankful that I don't live next door to you.

Yes we moved in next door - we weren't told about the history of the people next door to us by the previous owners, we found it out quite by accident after reading about it on LSB.

And I am extremely grateful that I don't have the knuckle dragging troglobyte intelligence level of Igor

More
10 years 3 months ago #481306 by sugarpie

Mich;479679 wrote: Been wondering how things are going for Sugarpie and Sunnyflowernz, and hoping things might have settled down a wee bit for them.
Cheers, Mich.

Thanks Mich - nothing has changed much but at least legally they are trespassed from our property so that is some comfort :)

More
10 years 3 months ago #481307 by sugarpie

Aria;479248 wrote: Yes, the previous owner similarly posted about their problems in this forum. Looks like those threads have been deleted. So very sad the situation has degenerated to this.

Yes I was "told off" by some administrator which I thought was pretty childish and petty but that's control freaks for you. Thanks for your concern

More
10 years 3 months ago #481308 by sugarpie

Maungamutu;479669 wrote: I do feel sorry for the new owners and any owners to come in the future ( I definitely would not like to be in their shoes)

Are these neighbours renters or owners? - Some people cannot see that what they are doing is unacceptable, they'll come outside on a fine day and tell you the sky is any other colour but blue and themselves believe it !! I guess their brains are just assembled in a different way :(

Owners - and the aggressive son lives there part time and I assume he mooches because he doesn't seem to have any kind of full time job and never does anything around their property. What you say is so true, some people just have different brains.............if at all

More
10 years 3 months ago #481309 by sugarpie

Ruth;478923 wrote: Let's go easy on these people, and give them a little benefit of the doubt, despite their having cracked under pressure. We don't all manage to maintain our composure in stressful situations and having lived through a small part of the situation described here, I can see how any of us might behave worse than we think we would, if pressured enough!

I somehow doubt the posters would be worse neighbours than those about whom they're complaining, particularly bearing in mind the history in this case.

Thank you and you are right in what you say. I appreciate your intelligent feedback in a stressful situation :)

More
10 years 3 months ago #481310 by sugarpie

terralee;479133 wrote: I think I know who previous owner may have been and if my guess is correct then these poor folk are living in an awful environment with no easy escape and have my deepest sympathy ...they nearly sent previous owner to an institution and the lot of them need jailing[:(!] such a sad state of affairs when someone driven to react as sugarpie did and now the obscene neighbours are seen as the victims :( :(
I hope your case is taken on it's own merits sugarpie and that your neighbours get their just desserts[:(!]

Wishing you all the best :)

Thanks, I appreciate your kind words and feedback. I will always be so angry with the previous owners, they DELIBERATELY didn't tell us about the morons next door to sell their property. It may be a dog eat dog world but that is totally unacceptable - I would never do that to anybody and for some people to say it's alright(even the police officer I gave my statement to said it) is appalling. Sign of the times

More
10 years 3 months ago #481322 by max2
Replied by max2 on topic Update on neighbours from hell

sugarpie;485055 wrote: Thanks, I appreciate your kind words and feedback. I will always be so angry with the previous owners, they DELIBERATELY didn't tell us about the morons next door to sell their property. It may be a dog eat dog world but that is totally unacceptable - I would never do that to anybody and for some people to say it's alright(even the police officer I gave my statement to said it) is appalling. Sign of the times

but it is really subjective who is and isn't going to get on in this world....

I don't particularly like one lot next to me, their son is the main suspect for our recent break-in. He has been charged with other numerous local offences all of which his mother thinks he is such a good boy and has never done anything like this before..... yeah right. [:(!] he has been bragging elsewhere of his actions for years and is known in our village as now threatening others. But my point is other neighbours get on fine with them and their belongings remain untouched..

I understand how you feel, I really do. But i don't think there is anything the previous owners could have done differently.

More
10 years 3 months ago #481327 by igor
Replied by igor on topic Update on neighbours from hell
Quotation from sugarpie as follows "And I am extremely grateful that I don't have the knuckle dragging troglobyte intelligence level of Igor".
The word is troglodyte and I remain very grateful that I do not live anywhere near sugarpie and sunnyflowernz. This forum is not the place for personal abuse.

More
10 years 3 months ago #481331 by Mich
Replied by Mich on topic Update on neighbours from hell
Thanks for the update Sugarpie - glad to see you have the trespass thing in hand.

Igor, to be fair, you did say that you were glad you didn't live next to Sugarpie and Sunnyflowernz without acknowledging the awful situation they were in. But I agree with you that personal abuse isn't what LSB is all about. And, were I in a similar position to the previous owners and had to sell our place for our own sanity, I'm not sure I would have said anything about the neighbours either. There's no obligation on sellers to comment. It would be different if they said what wonderful neighbours they were and that they'd never had any issues - that would be an outright lie, but if they didn't say anything at all about the neighbours then that's acceptable in my book. As Max2 said, you can't always predict who and who won't get on (and that can change anyway depending on circumstances and issues).

That said, it doesn't take anything away from the situation Sugarpie is in. It would completely destroy their enjoyment of their property on a daily basis and create fear of what could potentially happen in the future. I would hope that anyone who needed to vent could come here and do so, and get a sympathetic ear.

Sugarpie, are you giving any thought to moving away?

Cheers, Mich.

Good exercise for the heart is to bend down and help someone up. Anon.

More
10 years 3 months ago #481332 by kate
Replied by kate on topic Update on neighbours from hell
I think I'd have more sympathy for Sugarpie if their reaction to my asking them to stop repeatedly attacking another forum member wasn't to call me 'petty, childish and a control freak'...

Web Goddess

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds