Where to get raw milk

More
10 years 7 months ago #473610 by acmus
Replied by acmus on topic Where to get raw milk

falke;395221 wrote: well, I got a cheese making kit for my birthday - thanks ma! :D

However, where can I get raw milk from? I live in the eureka area (half way between hamilton and morrinsville) I know I can get it from the other side of cambridge, but that is really a bit far away.

Any ideas?

Give us a ring at 8434578. We get 2 liter of raw milk a week.
Peter acmus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #473814 by Pabkat
Replied by Pabkat on topic Where to get raw milk
Hi, I am also interested in obtaining goat and cow milk for cheese and butter making. Does anyone know where to get some from in the south Auckland area?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #473818 by morioka

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #473874 by RhodeRed
Replied by RhodeRed on topic Where to get raw milk
Mein Gott, diese diskussion wird verboten !!!

Food criminals and terrorists the lot of you !!! :D :D :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #473884 by max2
Replied by max2 on topic Where to get raw milk
Just keep in mind when approaching people about raw milk, there is an anti raw milk/cheese brigade out there who will move heaven and earth to see suppliers shut down or heavily fined if they are caught providing more than the 5 litre limit.

It makes people very cautious indeed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #474002 by Organix
Replied by Organix on topic Where to get raw milk

swaggie;476817 wrote: Just keep in mind when approaching people about raw milk, there is an anti raw milk/cheese brigade out there who will move heaven and earth to see suppliers shut down or heavily fined if they are caught providing more than the 5 litre limit.

It makes people very cautious indeed.

The anti raw milk brigade includes some LSB members :rolleyes:

The last story/interview in this NatRadio programme is worth a listen :)

Harm Less Solutions.co.nz
NZ & AU distributor of Eco Wood Treatment stains and Bambu Dru bamboo fabrics and clothing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #474011 by max2
Replied by max2 on topic Where to get raw milk

Organix;476948 wrote: The anti raw milk brigade includes some LSB members :rolleyes:

The last story/interview in this NatRadio programme is worth a listen :)


My mother is also one. :rolleyes:

Absolutely no idea of what she is going on about, but it must be true because the newspaper said so. [}:)][}:)]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #474041 by RhodeRed
Replied by RhodeRed on topic Where to get raw milk

swaggie;476958 wrote: My mother is also one. :rolleyes:
Absolutely no idea of what she is going on about, but it must be true because the newspaper said so. [}:)][}:)]


Oh god, ... I have family members like that, ... the government is beyond reproach, is there to protect them and only does things in the interest of the country, ... anything published in the newspaper must be fact, and ... if it's on "Campbell Live" or TV news, well hell, its etched in stone by the hand of Moses himself. heh heh. :rolleyes:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #474042 by max2
Replied by max2 on topic Where to get raw milk

RhodeRed;476993 wrote: Oh god, ... I have family members like that, ... the government is beyond reproach, is there to protect them and only does things in the interest of the country, ... anything published in the newspaper must be fact, and ... if it's on "Campbell Live" or TV news, well hell, its etched in stone by the hand of Moses himself. heh heh. :rolleyes:


In my family, thou shall bow to the Her*ld several times a day. Of any country's issue will do....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #474054 by RhodeRed
Replied by RhodeRed on topic Where to get raw milk

swaggie;476994 wrote: In my family, thou shall bow to the Her*ld several times a day. Of any country's issue will do....


Ah the Her*ld, ... was in Auckland a few years back doing a job and bought a copy of that rag to read, just to keep up with what garbage ppl are being feed.
Couldn't believe the depth of journalistic integrity :rolleyes: , especially a front page article about our "Dear Leader", how John Key was this, and that and a great guy who kisses cats and saves babies trapped in trees for old ladies, how "he was the kind of bloke you could sit down and have a beer with" (which is a shamelessly plagurised media issued talking point from Bush junior campaign in the U.S.) ... it was written by none other than Michelle Boag - President of the national party.

Haven't laughed as hard in ages.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #474065 by stephclark
Replied by stephclark on topic Where to get raw milk

RhodeRed;477010 wrote: Ah the Her*ld, ... was in Auckland a few years back doing a job and bought a copy of that rag to read, just to keep up with what garbage ppl are being feed.
Couldn't believe the depth of journalistic integrity :rolleyes: , especially a front page article about our "Dear Leader", how John Key was this, and that and a great guy who kisses cats and saves babies trapped in trees for old ladies, how "he was the kind of bloke you could sit down and have a beer with" (which is a shamelessly plagurised media issued talking point from Bush junior campaign in the U.S.) ... it was written by none other than Michelle Boag - President of the national party.

Haven't laughed as hard in ages.


couldn't agree more.. hence the only part of that publication I read is the s*desw*pe column at the back of the front section..always good a for abit of giggle...

the rest is only good for getting the fire started

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #475811 by craighill
Replied by craighill on topic Where to get raw milk
Hi Falke,if you get frustrated trying to find raw milk ,you can make cheese with supermarket milk ,just buy the full fat one ,think it has grey top,more fat means more cheese.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds