I'm heart broken - sad news about Max

More
14 years 5 months ago #307760 by Sue
Such a great way to go after all his medical troubles, you couldn't have wished for a more peaceful ending.

Sue
Labrador lover for yonks, breeder of pedigree Murray Grey cattle for almost as long, and passionate poultry person for more years than I care to count.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #307770 by Jen - Featherston
hugs ladies you are both such lovley caring people

Sometimes its not only what you say, its the way you say it that counts.

More
14 years 5 months ago #307773 by beedee
I am pleased for Max, and sad for his two mothers.... :(

More
14 years 5 months ago #307794 by Dream Weaver
OMG Not another one. HUGE ((((Hugs)))) to you both, Kate and Kat. Wow he was sure lucky to have both of you in his life, and it would be thanks to both of your love and dedication that he lasted so long and by all accounts had one super happy life.
I can feel both of your pain, Im still grieving so bad for my Chelsea, its unreal just how hard it has hit me. I also think that with Chelsea also being blind, they depend on us so much more and because of that they are constantly with us. It is amazing just how well they do cope. I was thinking the other day she will be pain free and be able to see now, its comforting. Its us that are left behind that suffer. I still think I am going to see her.
I am so glad though Max went in his sleep, its nice to know that he went peacefully, at home on his terms. Bless you Max RIP little fella and hope you meet up with Chelsea. Hugs xx

More
14 years 5 months ago #307795 by jen
So sorry for your loss of wee Max.

jen (returned to townie life)
community.webshots.com/user/j_nepton

More
14 years 5 months ago #307796 by The Kats Place
Thanks all for the lovely thoughts. I will miss him so much, he stole my heart with his courage. He is the second cat we have had to say goodbye to this year, we lost Ralph in may to cancer after many years faithfully companionship. You ar right smilie, its the closeness because of their disability that makes it so heart wrenching when they leave us. He needed me, but I came to need him too.

kats
Live your life in such a way that it will be easy for people to say nice things at your funeral [;)]

More
14 years 5 months ago #307798 by Dream Weaver
Kats that last sentence hits it on the head. Your SO right, they needed us but hell how we realise now that we needed them. I couldnt have put that better

More
14 years 5 months ago #307802 by Hawkspur
So sorry to hear this, but pleased that your lovely Max had such a supportive person with him. It sounds like you had a great time together.

More
14 years 5 months ago #307815 by reggit
((Hugs)) to TKP, Kate and G. :(

As others have said, what a peaceful way for the old fella to go, in familiar surroundings, without vet intervention, after a good breakfast and during a nice nap in the sun...

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

More
14 years 5 months ago #307831 by sundaysbest
Our thoughts are with both your families Kate and Kats. RIP little man. He looked like a charmer in those pics!
Sundays xx

More
14 years 5 months ago #308025 by Jan
What a dude huh.. RIP Max..

As what others have said...what a lovely way to go though, lots of love, full tumtum and a snooze in a loving enviroment, but im sad to hear the news..

Jan

More
14 years 5 months ago #308353 by captain zig zag
I had the pleasure of spending time with Max when I stayed with Kate and Geoff - he was a lovely cat. He'll be with Micky now on some sunny deck.

Lots of hugs to you all....

xx

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds