can anyone beat this for stupid????

More
14 years 9 months ago #893 by Nancy F
the family went on a pine-cone collecting trip over the weekend.. there was an electic wire on top of the fence which I checked and assured the children it wasn't on.. then I bent over it several times emptying the buckets of pinecones over the fence for the kids to put in the sacks.. still definately off.. no worries...

till I touched it with my FOREHEAD ....
aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh... [:0][xx(]
it WAS on...[:0]

stupid stupid stupid... (ouch....)

can anyone beat this for dumb or do I get the wooden spoon for the week???????

Nancy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #52119 by reggit
:D Did you say naughty things? [}:)]

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

• Toni - Northland
14 years 9 months ago #52124 by Toni - Northland
Replied by Toni - Northland on topic can anyone beat this for stupid????
Oooooooooooohh, there is nothing worse than a belt from an electric fence.

More
14 years 9 months ago #52126 by MikeCollett
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
i hate those things
i got a belt so strong one time that everything was orange for quite a few seconds afterwards. it slammed my jaw together so hard my teeth ached for days afterwards. never been hit so hard before or since (thankfully). im sure the damned thing was plugged straight into the national grid!

I don't mind fishing in the rain, fish are already wet...

More
14 years 9 months ago #52127 by reggit
Ex-boyfriend many years ago came off his motorbike and knocked himself unconscious - as well as broke his pelvis - came to lying on an electric fence. Zap zap zap! [xx(] Ouch!

Got stuck between an electrified fence and an electrified (bull strength) outrigger once, now there was a dilemma, up the back of beyond and noone to help, the neighbours must have wondered what the distant howling of an animal in pain was [}:)]

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

More
14 years 9 months ago #52132 by kate
Once I was helping a friend to put a tin roof on her horse yards. The person on the roof passed down a length of tin for me to hold while they did something. The weight of the tin made me take a step back to steady myself...which was when the back end of the tin touched the electric fence. The whole piece of tin was live and very heavy [:I][:I] I think I may have said a few rude words.....[}:)] :p

Not as bad as your forehead though Nancy - that would be awful :(

Cheers
Kate

Web Goddess

More
14 years 9 months ago #52148 by Prim
Ouch, Nancy! Bet that hurt [:I]

And, touch wood, yep, you get the wooden spoon this week :)

More
14 years 9 months ago #52167 by The Kats Place
its so much worse when it gets your head!

kats
Live your life in such a way that it will be easy for people to say nice things at your funeral [;)]

More
14 years 9 months ago #52261 by lady yank
DH said the forehead must be painful, but as a child he just had to see what would happen when you pee on it.

Don't make me release the flying monkeys!

More
14 years 9 months ago #52767 by Jan
My Dad (the townie) was helping on the farm one day and he bent over by the electric fence to pick something off the ground then..yup you've guessed it...got a zzzap on the bum.[:0] I hadn't seen dad move so fast before! And holding his bum!

Poor thing I couldn't stop laughing. But he didn't learn from that as the next time he was up, he was talking to hubby (yup by the electric fence) and decided to lean on the fence, as you do, OUCH! No dad the fences here do bite!

Jan

More
14 years 9 months ago #52808 by Double8
I had a friends dog who cocked his leg on the electric fence. He would never come out of the car after that!:D

Girl friends brothers whilst moving an electric fence in the rain moved it so as she was bending down didn't see it and when she touched it it knocked her out. They thought it was a huge joke.

I also was talking to my neighbours who had a pet calf and so did I. My one was sucking my fingers and I went up close to see the other calf through the fence (it was really tiny) and must of touched the electric fence with my shoulder. Well the calf sucking my fingers bellowed and shot off (poor thing) and I didn't feel a thing until later and had a very sore and bruised shoulder!

[8][8]

What am I? Fly paper for freaks?!

More
14 years 9 months ago #52869 by Kiwi303
I was on a route march in the Cadet unit once, crossing a farm. We were getting close to the end of the march and everyone except one hyper townie was tired and wantign to stop and collapse but had to keep moving, The hyper townie came jogging back to the main body from where he was out ahead and told the corporal there was an electric fence out in front of us, how could he tell it was off.

The tired, grumpy corp growled sarcasticly to go piss on it, he'd soon know... Off dashed the hyper townie, Guess what he did to a full power bull fence?

we had to carry the poor sod the last 400M to the camp, we were that close. :D

You Live and Learn, or you don't Live Long -anon

Time to create page: 0.236 seconds