For any NZers living in Aussie a simple question

More
14 years 9 months ago #848 by Clever Clogs
Can any one out there confirm, whether or not, as a NZ passport holder I need a visa to enter Australia on a business trip?

Simple question that seems to be difficult to establish definitely......I am assuming not.......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #51264 by oskatd
CC when I went for a conference in April last year I didn't!

More
14 years 9 months ago #51266 by Prim
I think it's an automatic thing - NZ passport holders can basically enter and leave and re-enter Australia as often as they wish (and, vice versa). They can also stay as long as they wish ... but remember to put it on your arrival card [:I]

More
14 years 9 months ago #51269 by ravenseyes
You don't need a VISA to go back and forth from NZ to AU on either a NZ or AU passport

Brave Words. I've heard them before from thousands of species across thousands of worlds, since long before you were created, but now, they are all Borg.

More
14 years 9 months ago #51290 by Clever Clogs
Thanks I thought this was the case but nowhere could I find that simple sentence that states this.......

More
14 years 9 months ago #51443 by max2
Agree.

Also have recipicol (sp?) public hospital health arrangements, and Kiwis can come in as residents anytime, but cannot "cash" their Aussie earned industry employment superannuation if they choose to return "home" (until retirement age anyhow).

More
14 years 9 months ago #51465 by LongRidge
But you do need a passport ..... which you didn't, once upon a time.

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds