For Kate - The Proclaimers

More
14 years 9 months ago #837 by Louise W
Amy, miss (nearly) 4 is currently bouncing around the house singing "I'm on my way from misery to happiness today ... uh huh uh huh, uh huh uh huh, I'm on myyy way from misery to happiness todaaaaaaaaaay ..."

It's hysterical! I have no idea where she has got it from as (sorry Kate) we don't actually even own a Proclaimers album. I wish you could hear her though, you would smile :). She is a lorra lot bigger than she was the last time you saw her!

Anyway, goodness knows, as the weekend winds down and I am faced with the reality of a return to school tomorrow, I need every small smile I can muster up! [xx(]

Just wanted to share :)

TALISMAN FARM

Home of 'TF Hamish'and 'Crossiebeg Brennan' and where we are 'breeding extraordinary horses for ordinary riders'

25 acres of beautiful rolling pastures in the heart of the wonderful Wairarapa.

NixPixArt and Talisman Farm
or join us on FACEBOOK

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #51068 by kate
Replied by kate on topic For Kate - The Proclaimers
Hi Lou

What good musical taste that girl has :D;) I can't believe how big she's grown and she looks so like you! Has she been watching Shrek? That song is in the first Shrek film.

The Proclaimers have a new album just out...maybe just what Amy needs for a fourth birthday present?

Good luck with school this week...

Cheers
Kate

Web Goddess

More
14 years 9 months ago #51071 by Louise W
Replied by Louise W on topic For Kate - The Proclaimers
Ahhhhhh Shrek!!! That will be it - we do have Shrek on DVD and she loves it.

And thank you - I need all the luck I can get! I am totally flying solo now and to top it off, my associate is away from school until Thursday - the kids are probably going to have me for breakfast, lunch and dinner, LOL!

TALISMAN FARM

Home of 'TF Hamish'and 'Crossiebeg Brennan' and where we are 'breeding extraordinary horses for ordinary riders'

25 acres of beautiful rolling pastures in the heart of the wonderful Wairarapa.

NixPixArt and Talisman Farm
or join us on FACEBOOK

More
14 years 9 months ago #51118 by Anne
Replied by Anne on topic For Kate - The Proclaimers
Well, I think that Amy is so gorgeous (and she really has your eyes), that you shouldn't worry too much about other people's obnoxious children and produce some more of your own. They will grow up to be the delightful and charming chldren who make teaching so worthwhile. Then you can make other new teachers feel good, just be how great your kids are.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds