Ex Pats in Oz....

More
14 years 10 months ago #767 by llamafarma
Ex Pats in Oz.... was created by llamafarma
From Jeremy Clarkson

Alarming news. It seems that all the world’s clever people have gone missing. We know where the stupid people are. They’re in the White House, or they’re on Big Brother, or they’re singing for Simon Cowell’s supper. But while we are absorbed with this lot, the rocket scientists and astrophysicists have disappeared.
Fine, but in the whole of human history, nobody has ever woken up and thought, “I know. I have a wonderful family, lots of money, a great job and an active social life. I shall therefore move to Australia.”

Australia is where you go when you’ve made a mess of everything. That’s why the 1.3m Brits who live there are known as whingeing Poms. Because they’re all failures.
Honestly, every single expat I’ve ever met is the same; hunched at a bar in a stupid shirt, at 10 in the morning, desperately trying to convince themselves that they are not alcoholics, that the barman really is their friend and that it’s only 11 hours till bedtime.

Anyone who fails to realise that this is how they’ll end up is monumentally idiotic and we’re better off without them. So go and we’ll see you back here when you need some brain surgery.

:D:D:D

2 Goats, 7 Chooks, 1 Cat 1 Dog, (RIP Jake) & 2 Kunekune's.......& a fabulous new rescue GSD,for now.......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #50209 by GBpeter
Replied by GBpeter on topic Ex Pats in Oz....
A bit selective in your quotes :) but that is how JC makes his millions - being non PC and deliberately contentious.

More
14 years 10 months ago #50211 by llamafarma
Replied by llamafarma on topic Ex Pats in Oz....
Just copied & pasted from an old friend.....

2 Goats, 7 Chooks, 1 Cat 1 Dog, (RIP Jake) & 2 Kunekune's.......& a fabulous new rescue GSD,for now.......

More
14 years 10 months ago #50212 by reggit
Replied by reggit on topic Ex Pats in Oz....
The UK ex-pats I have met here, however, seem to be the ones who have come to this side of the world to make a real go of things, esp on LSBs! :D We must get the more adventurous ones.

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds