FOR TIGGER

More
16 years 9 months ago #741 by ardnas
FOR TIGGER was created by ardnas
So what did you think of the Cure concert? Did you enjoy it?:D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 9 months ago #49786 by reggit
Replied by reggit on topic FOR TIGGER
Sorry, meant to reply to the other post, but have been distracted - yes, it was great! But it was too loud/distorted from where we were, we were about 10 people back from the stage. I had to get outside about half an hour before the end, the bass was making me feel quite queasy (I have had that at other concerts as well when volume too high! For some reason I start getting quite faint/dizzy from it) - and no, I am not getting old! :(

There has been a lot of feedback about it on The Herald site, people pretty unhappy about the Vector Arena acoustics, but I still think the sound engineers had pumped it up too much. When I was sitting outside, there were heaps of people coming out (all ages too) rubbing their ears and looking unhappy...

But the band itself was fantastic, all the great songs and all well done :D. Such a great (and diverse) crowd too, well worth it.

We didn't get home until 1.30am, and then of course the lambing drama started the next day, so I have been shattered all week (okay, so maybe I am getting just a little bit old ;))

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

More
16 years 9 months ago #49832 by Ghilly
Replied by Ghilly on topic FOR TIGGER
No, no, no, sweetie, it's not age. It was the vibrations from the sound system at the concert. They conflicted with your own personal vibrations and set you cosmically off balance..... nothing at all to do with age! It takes a few days for you to get your spritual rhythym back. This is helped by sleep.......
Well, that's the excuse I'd use anyway. You wanna borrow it? ;);)

Yakut

More
16 years 9 months ago #49833 by reggit
:D:D:D

A friend tells me that there has been some research recently on the effects of boom boxes in vehicles on the occupants' internal organs, and apparently the vibrations cause kidney damage!!!!! [:0]

So maybe all them noisy boy racers will be incontinent before too long [}:)]. Not so cool after all ;).

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

More
16 years 9 months ago #49836 by Ghilly
Replied by Ghilly on topic FOR TIGGER
HA! they'll have to come up with a 'Tena Man' as well as a 'Tena Lady' so the blokes can pee in their pants with confidence as well.

Yakut

More
16 years 9 months ago #49841 by reggit
Now THAT would be an interesting advertising campaign!

More
16 years 8 months ago #49871 by ardnas
Replied by ardnas on topic FOR TIGGER
That is a shame that you did not feel well during the concert:(

We were in the second row slighty left to centre stage. And yes, it was loud, but we did not have any problems with distortion.

I forgot to take earplugs and my ears were still ringing the next day. So were D's and all our friends who attended. Guess we should have been protecting our 40+ years ears, LOL.

Im 25 weeks pregnant and bubs could obviously hear the music/feel the base, and was having a wee boogie too.[8D]

Once again, let me know if you would like some photos from my friend who was in the front row of the moshpit.:D

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds