70's

More
14 years 11 months ago #586 by llamafarma
70's was created by llamafarma
Isnt glue sniffing a bit dated??

http://www.stuff.co.nz/waikatotimes/4117405a6579.html

a whole 8 of them?? try baseball bats, they will soon move. wait til there is a profit in what they are taking, then there will be trouble.

2 Goats, 7 Chooks, 1 Cat 1 Dog, (RIP Jake) & 2 Kunekune's.......& a fabulous new rescue GSD,for now.......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #47339 by reggit
Replied by reggit on topic 70's
They're a bit terrifying, actually, I live just down from here and have to brave the area for local dairy/PO Boxes etc. These aren't kids, they are older people, and some I would say have mental health issues that are being exacerbated by glue and/or alcohol. The shopping centre is not big, and the footpath is not that wide, when you are trying to give someone a wide berth, especially if they are in a group...I am six foot and these folk are big enough in height and girth to intimidate me.

Glue sniffing is alive and well here, unfortunately. It's never really gone away, just not quite as open as it was. Often find plastic bags covered in fluoro paint in the local bush reserve and down the road...[V]

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

More
14 years 11 months ago #47341 by llamafarma
Replied by llamafarma on topic 70's
wanna borrow a warratah hammer? unused!!!!!!

2 Goats, 7 Chooks, 1 Cat 1 Dog, (RIP Jake) & 2 Kunekune's.......& a fabulous new rescue GSD,for now.......

More
14 years 11 months ago #47350 by reggit
Replied by reggit on topic 70's
Hehehehe! I think it would be a case of throwing it in the general direction and running fast the other way!

PS I did wonder if that warratah hammer ever did get used, ya shoulda gone for the knapsack sprayer!! [}:)];)

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds