A wee video of my weanlings

More
16 years 10 months ago #534 by Louise W
For any of you horsey folk who are interested, I had the camera out in the paddock the other day and took some footage of our three weanlings. Here tis:

The three of them really are quite hysterical to be around. Liath (the grey) is the youngest and has just been re-introduced to his buddies and is trying very hard to slot back in. He's kinda been accepted but Finn (the bay) is still very much the leader and Meg (the Clydesdale) just galumphs about after Finn with poor old Liath trying desperately to be included but not entirely sure how. Bless. They are terrible time wasters!

TALISMAN FARM

Home of 'TF Hamish'and 'Crossiebeg Brennan' and where we are 'breeding extraordinary horses for ordinary riders'

25 acres of beautiful rolling pastures in the heart of the wonderful Wairarapa.

NixPixArt and Talisman Farm
or join us on FACEBOOK

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 10 months ago #46620 by HorsieLisa
Crikey Lou - Meg has GROWN!

Lisa

1 Hubby, 2 Big Horses, 1 Mini Horse, 3 Ewes, 1 Ram Lamb, 1 Goat, 2 Hens, 4 Bantam Hens, 5 Bantam Roosters (free to a good home), 1 'Top Dog' Rooster, 3 Dogs, 3 Cats and 1 Rainbow Lorikeet on 6 wonderful acres in the South Wairarapa
community.webshots.com/user/horsielisa

More
16 years 10 months ago #46622 by Louise W
She sure has! Lisa I came across those photos again the other day (I misplaced them!)-I must send them to you!!!

TALISMAN FARM

Home of 'TF Hamish'and 'Crossiebeg Brennan' and where we are 'breeding extraordinary horses for ordinary riders'

25 acres of beautiful rolling pastures in the heart of the wonderful Wairarapa.

NixPixArt and Talisman Farm
or join us on FACEBOOK

More
16 years 10 months ago #46643 by witheze
Replied by witheze on topic A wee video of my weanlings
LOL......I cant pick up videos on dial up at home, so clicked on at work [where we're not supposed to use the internet]and the room was subjected to the music at full bore. There's three of us, and instant heads up!!!!!!! So much for being secretive, couldn't turn the volume down,one of the other staff members rushed to see what the hell was going on, luckily she's horsey but I did feel guilty as we were quite busy, will watch again in the weekend ALONE [:I] Teehee.

More
16 years 10 months ago #46650 by HorsieLisa
Oooo PLEASE do Lou - in fact I could probably almost come for a visit to get them or vice versa :D

Lisa

1 Hubby, 2 Big Horses, 1 Mini Horse, 3 Ewes, 1 Ram Lamb, 1 Goat, 2 Hens, 4 Bantam Hens, 5 Bantam Roosters (free to a good home), 1 'Top Dog' Rooster, 3 Dogs, 3 Cats and 1 Rainbow Lorikeet on 6 wonderful acres in the South Wairarapa
community.webshots.com/user/horsielisa

• maggies mum
16 years 10 months ago #46652 by maggies mum
Replied by maggies mum on topic A wee video of my weanlings
Lovely as usual!

I have to say I love the choice of music you choose for your videos!

More
16 years 10 months ago #46659 by Midge
Replied by Midge on topic A wee video of my weanlings
Ohhh, I too am on dialup and can't watch clips on You Tube:(

When you have something on You Tube is the public able to download and use your video clips[?] I have a real funny cow clip that I'd like to share on there one day when I do get broadband but I wouldn't like to lose copyright of it.

Cheers:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Cheers[:)]
www.jerseycows.co.nz

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds