Fieldays Thursday....

More
15 years 1 week ago #513 by kate
Fieldays Thursday.... was created by kate
...I'll be at the village green at 12 noon (barring exceptional situations [}:)][B)]) at the tables near the media room. See you there [8D]:D

Cheers
Kate

Web Goddess

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 week ago #46337 by oskatd
Replied by oskatd on topic Fieldays Thursday....
how about Friday, who is going then?

More
15 years 1 week ago #46340 by Clods
Replied by Clods on topic Fieldays Thursday....
I can try and be there on Friday and Saturday if anyone is meeting up then - depends what I'm being volunteered for on the site.

2 horses, 15 Chickens, 1 goat, 2 pigs, 1 cat

More
15 years 1 week ago #46362 by SusanB
Replied by SusanB on topic Fieldays Thursday....
I am there on Friday - PA72 (beside the coffee place on the RHS of the main entrance to the main pavillion - Waipa District Council)unless wandering around on a break.

12 Acres, a few horses and cattle in the western Waikato

More
15 years 1 week ago #46364 by reggit
Replied by reggit on topic Fieldays Thursday....
Nice to meet LPlates and Mrs LPlates, Splash5 and Mr Splash5, and Linda and Linda's other half today, as well as Sue and Mr Sue!! Also good to catch up again with Kiwi303 and Inger, Pumpkingirl and Kate :D.

Was only supposed to be on for half a day but when I sloped off at lunchtime, got back to find an offsider had deserted so had to stay on the rest of the day as well :(. Never mind, all good fun and lots of pleasant visitors to chat to.

Saw the cutting horses, amazing!

Won't be there tomorrow but back Saturday - again, thought I was on half a day but others have pulled out so stuck there a whole day again...oh well, another Murray Grey steak sammie I guess :p

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds