cleaned out my facebook and lost a name from here,,pls help me,,

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #551702 by Hestia
She once lived up coromandel and she sings,,
lost her name and I am totally "senile"..
pls PM me her name,,

First name is enough,,just to make my demensia sweep away :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #551706 by Hestia
I just wrote the question,,took the dog for a walk, out with the garabeg,,dark and moonshine,,and then I remebered her name,,
How silly is this? you try to remember something and just let go of it and do something else and then PING! :)

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #551708 by jeannielea
Aha, You have entered the world of us oldies!! Its amazing how often we switch off a question that puzzles us and then the answer just pops back! Its when they don't do that we might start to worry I reckon.!

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #551716 by max2
The moment it wakes you from a decent sleep at 2am in the morning is really worth waiting for too! (so not).

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #551729 by Hawkspur
At least two famous inventors used the ability of the mind to make new connections as it enters the stage before sleep. One, it may have been Thomas Edison, but (ahem) my memory is not sure on that, had a habit when pondering some puzzle, of sitting back in a comfortable chair with his arm hanging over the chair arm, and that hand holding a set of keys, and a metal tray on the floor below. As he drifted off to sleep, the jangle of the landing keys would wake him, and he often found that was just as an idea was forming.

What I do remember clearly, is that this was in the book, Learning How to Learn. It is an interesting read.
The following user(s) said Thank You: max2

Time to create page: 0.230 seconds