Facebook

More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #545260 by Hestia
Facebook was created by Hestia
Do you guys that hang here facebook?
KInd of get out of your anonoumity? (speling? :) )

I know some of you guys by name,,but have forgotten since it has been a hard struggle for me to start up all over again in new place..

No, I am not trying to steal LSBs members and the good work kept here,,just wondering :)
Last edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Hestia. Reason: speling :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #545262 by Ronney
Replied by Ronney on topic Facebook
I do use fb, mainly for communicating with family, none of whom live close and some overseas, and with friends who also live some distance away, including a boyfriend from 50 years ago :)

Don't quote me but I'm pretty sure LSB also has a fb page. I'm always happy to hear from you and know that you're making a life for yourself - even if you do have to deal with idiots who don't know a crockpot from a slow cooker :P

Cheers,
Ronnie

More
3 years 3 months ago #545320 by Hestia
Replied by Hestia on topic Facebook
I have cleaned out my facebook twice in last ten years.
There were people that did so not understand while I sat in NZ almost two years after that my hubbie died.
They did so not get that market to sell house was totally still standing and that I actually did go thru at least 6-7 different real estates before it sold. I had many that signed to buy the house but when the date came they had not been able to sell their own house and the contract fell. If I remember it right it was 4-5 contracts that fell.
Same people that did not get that I could just not sell the house,,same people did also not get that hubbie was so sick so he could not fly 2 11 hour flights to scandinavia.
So some idiots thought that I sat in NZ just for fun to avoid my home country,,and those ba---startds sent me comments like: you can sell just put the right price on the house,,they did so not get that I had to pay mortgage on house and had debts accumulated during hubbies sickness and could not just book a ticket and leave.

THose pople have not kind of even said hello to me when I returned.
Also fact that I was forced to buy a house in a place where I have never been before since I did not have that much money when I came back and also no work,,hard to get a work here.

Any how,,some one that wants me on FB? send PM..

More
3 years 3 months ago #545351 by Hestia
OK, so now I got one more friend on FB :)

More
3 years 3 months ago #545360 by max2
Replied by max2 on topic Facebook
Hi Hestia, I do facebook but due to an incident a couple of years ago I have pulled back with who is on my page and I have just my family on it and only a couple of locals.

So if I don't send you a message, it isn't because I'm not keen on knowing how you are going etc because I am, but not just not keen on how FB works with stuff appearing on other people's pages that belong to personal pages.

More
3 years 3 months ago #545364 by Hestia
I am also a bit like that.

When FB started I first got to know of it thru friends i oz.
Some dog breeders that also got dog book :)
(how on earth do I get in on dog book? I used to have it but that was kind of 2007-2008 or something? Just remembered that)
In those early days of facebook the concept of what it was or rather me being busy with other stuff in life which reflects on the facebook app memories where I get these flash backs of what happened today like 11 years ago,,what a night mare my life was then with sick hubbie and none in his family came to help!!)
I type fast,,bla bla bla :)

Anyhow,,I did clean out a lot of people in some kind of despair of seeing those people as friends on FB but none of them were actually friends that would run to help me.
Today I let some people in that I run in to but sometimes I feel that I need to "kill/nuke" them.
I have a ex collegaue at a work I was at for more than a year ago,,she has invited me to her home for a cupper 3-4 times,,but when I invite her home to me she does not have time!! KNown her for like 2-3 years and she lives 15 minutes away,,why do I keep her? Her invites felt like she wanted to show off her home decorations and needed audience.
She does not even know what house I live in!

Also that I use my facebook to post pictures,, I take a lot of pics and some people say: why do you post photos?
Just because I have always taken photos,,so I probbaly post one photo a day of my animals or nature.
Remember a day when I was to take my car that has a tow bar and rescue a old-old man whose car haf broken down and he wanted the car back home.
On the way my car broke down,,ha ha ha ha,,can't but laugh at it,,I had to get another car to tow my car home.
My car was towing a big trailer and now it had to swap place and sit on the trailer back home. I took a photo of it.
A friends friend of a friend that had asked to be on my facebook started to make loud comments about if I was allowed to use such big trailer after my car and if I had drivres license to do this.
I told him several times that yes yes yes I know what I do and have license enough for it.
He kept on sendning commentrs on my FB about breaking the law with what I did!
I just had to nuke him ha ha ha ha
(fact was that my new hubbied did drive my car with that heavy trailer and he has license for it,,but my new hubbie does not like publicity and absoloutely not FB so I never show him or even talk about him on FB except using his initials as his name.
He odes not even have a e-mail account and use mine if he needs to invoice his customers :)

bla bla bla :)

any how anyone that like to hang around on my fb just PM me :)

not checking my spelling,,type fast and press send....

Time to create page: 0.215 seconds