Cheerson Drone and Husqvarna 174 LTH collect leafs

More
5 years 9 months ago #526146 by Metsaman
My Cheerson CX20 Drone and Husqvarna 174 LTH Gardentractor collect leafs.. just like symphony...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #526179 by Stikkibeek
I couldn't decide if you were driving drunk, or the drone was, but the spectacular ending was a humorous surprise and Vivaldi was a nice touch.. What do you do with all that lovely leaf? Compost for use in the garden? By the way. Do you mean Subscribe where you have subsripe?

Did you know, that what you thought I said, was not what I meant :S
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Stikkibeek.

More
5 years 8 months ago #526316 by Metsaman

Stikkibeek wrote: I couldn't decide if you were driving drunk, or the drone was, but the spectacular ending was a humorous surprise and Vivaldi was a nice touch.. What do you do with all that lovely leaf? Compost for use in the garden? By the way. Do you mean Subscribe where you have subsripe?

That was quite windy day and Drone have problems to stay in place... I put those leaf in compost..

Nice that somebosy notice that My misspelling... I mean just on subscribe... :blush:

More
5 years 6 months ago #528560 by Perry
Replied by Perry on topic Droning Along
I don't want to hi-jack this thread, but are other forumites experimenting with drones? To have them go look at how the irrigation is running, or if the dam is overflowing, or who's at the gate, or . . .

There are times when I think a drone could save my legs, quite a bit. Especially not having a quad bike.

So, my questions are:

* any other forumite using this eye-in-the-sky technology to their benefit?

* any make model stand out as the pick of the bunch? Including camera quality and cost effectiveness.

* how well do they cope with wet weather flying?

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds