Many a true word spoken in jest

More
15 years 1 month ago #427 by Celtic_Kiwi
Was talking on the phone to smilie, and mentioned I want a big barn for the animals, but as we live in an American barn and it currently has a concrete floor, we may as well not carpet and give the animals a bedroom. (Joke Joke)

Well, yesterday, I had the door open and 5 chooks came in for a wander and a nosey. lol. We got them out, but later another 2 came in for a gander (house hunting perhaps??)

At this rate, they WILL be moving in.[8D]

Celtic_Kiwi
AKA Nikki

Tir Na NOg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• maggies mum
15 years 1 month ago #44555 by maggies mum
Replied by maggies mum on topic Many a true word spoken in jest
Share and share alike I say!

See how they feel if ya go and wander into their place! lol

More
15 years 1 month ago #44694 by Dream Weaver
Ha ha Maybe ya should just build them a mini Barn right next door to yours mate.

• Toni - Northland
15 years 1 month ago #44701 by Toni - Northland
Replied by Toni - Northland on topic Many a true word spoken in jest
I have come home to a goat inside, and another time a pig dog stretched out on my sofa. Took a photo of the culprit to show son who owned the dog. Our neighbour got a Huntaway dog off us years ago and it kept coming home, and by home I mean, sitting in the lounge watching Tv. It was never allowed inside when we had it, wasn't even allowed in the yard.[xx(]

More
15 years 1 month ago #44737 by Ronney
I have come home twice to sheep sitting in the sun in the lounge and once to a cow standing chewing her cud contentedly in the laundry. The horse thankfully preferred the chook house. 30 weaner pigs had a home in the garage under the house during floods and right now there are eight puppies and their mother in the bathroom of the downstairs flat.

I can understand why people used to barn their animals under their homes in the winter. When the weaners were in the garage, which is directly under our bedroom, the heat they generated actually warmed the bedroom.

Cheers,
Ronnie

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds