Just a wee rant...

More
6 years 10 months ago #40087 by Mich
Just a wee rant... was created by Mich
Does anyone else look forward to their daily fix of Stuff's puzzles? It used to be something I enjoyed (not to mention validation that my brain wasn't yet turning to mush), but they've now gone and changed puzzle providers! [:(!]

The new puzzles are, IMHO, c**p - the music drives me crazy until I mute it, and where it used to be an easy thing to click onto and do, you now have to give all these stupid preferences.

I've grumpily complained to Stuff but I expect I'm going to have to find something else to do over my morning cuppa. :(

Cheers, Mich.

Good exercise for the heart is to bend down and help someone up. Anon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #511232 by kate
Replied by kate on topic Just a wee rant...
If you type crossword into the search box the old puzzles are still there....

Web Goddess

More
6 years 10 months ago #511239 by Mich
Replied by Mich on topic Just a wee rant...
Thanks Kate!! [8D] Not sure how long they'll be there for, as Stuff emailed me as follows:

We've switched puzzle providers, but you should still be able to find them in the same spot: www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/puzzles

You'll notice that some of the old favourites have changed, but we think these new ones offer much better options for your daily brain-teasing fix. Enjoy!

But all good now - for the meantime. It's a bummer being such a creature of habit... :D
Cheers, Mich.

Good exercise for the heart is to bend down and help someone up. Anon.

More
6 years 10 months ago #511241 by muri
Replied by muri on topic Just a wee rant...
I like to do the general knowledge one with my coffee in the morning, when I have time.
Kate how did you work out to get them back? I tried it and did it with my afternoon cuppa

More
6 years 10 months ago #511248 by kate
Replied by kate on topic Just a wee rant...
I like to do the crosswords while eating breakfast and was horrified at the new puzzles...so I went straight to search :)

Web Goddess

Time to create page: 0.256 seconds