Diggind pond on miniexcavator - Project continues

More
6 years 10 months ago #40072 by Metsaman
Today I finally continue My pond digging project with My mini excavator. :)



.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #511104 by Stikkibeek
Now you need a metal crusher, to make use of those big boulders

Did you know, that what you thought I said, was not what I meant :S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #511265 by Metsaman

Stikkibeek;518117 wrote: Now you need a metal crusher, to make use of those big boulders

In middle of that pond I cone built a island and use those rocks base on My island. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #511605 by Wes
Thats one mighty fine hoe you have there mate!
How far are you on the project? Any particular fish you looking at getting?

Definately want to see the progression and end result!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #511654 by Metsaman

Wes;518685 wrote: Thats one mighty fine hoe you have there mate!
How far are you on the project? Any particular fish you looking at getting?

Definately want to see the progression and end result!

Thank You,

I always dream about My own backhoe and start to dig this pond and now it is finally true.

This cone be least few years project because in Finland You not can dig anything when everything are frozen ice... only month left and winter is here..

Because I work days in factory I can dig only weekends if have time.. :confused:

When I was small boy this pond was much bigger, I built small ferry and I sail on it but now it is dry out... I try dig pond deeper and make it larger... see in future how that goes... not thinking about any fish yet... [;)]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #511657 by Wes

Metsaman;518744 wrote: Thank You,

I always dream about My own backhoe and start to dig this pond and now it is finally true.

This cone be least few years project because in Finland You not can dig anything when everything are frozen ice... only month left and winter is here..

Because I work days in factory I can dig only weekends if have time.. :confused:

When I was small boy this pond was much bigger, I built small ferry and I sail on it but now it is dry out... I try dig pond deeper and make it larger... see in future how that goes... not thinking about any fish yet... [;)]

Wow...sounds like you need some dynamite to help you out :)
Some koi would be nice if you looking for amazing colours.....we cant have koi fish in new zealand, can be fined upto $50,000....sucks.

Are you going to use pond liner?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #512081 by Metsaman

Wes;518747 wrote: Wow...sounds like you need some dynamite to help you out :)
Some koi would be nice if you looking for amazing colours.....we cant have koi fish in new zealand, can be fined upto $50,000....sucks.

Are you going to use pond liner?


I think that I can handle this project with My small backhoe but sure it takes some time.. few years I think... :confused:

No I not planned use pond liner, this is quite watery spot and I think if I dig deep enough water stays and also change it selfs regularly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds